user1234511
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I’m currently starting to look at epq ideas, I’m interested in human sciences does anybody have any ideas?
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
josem001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by user1234511)
I’m currently starting to look at epq ideas, I’m interested in human sciences does anybody have any ideas?
Human sciences covers a wide array of topics so you could choose a topic in many areas. Cultural anthropology, human physiology, ethnography, demography are some examples. I am also interested in human sciences and my epq is on the health benefits and risks of olive oil. You could do something about race or population growth for example
josem001
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by user1234511)
Human sciences covers a wide array of topics so you could choose a topic in many areas. Cultural anthropology, human physiology, ethnography, demography are some examples. I am also interested in human sciences and my epq is on the health benefits and risks of olive oil. You could do something about race or population growth for example.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (18)
8.74%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (125)
60.68%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (30)
14.56%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (29)
14.08%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (4)
1.94%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed