Studyuuuutime
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I need help ASAP to turn my essays to as and bs
im currently on a c grade i need help please!!!
othello, great gatsby, poetry, the color purple and streert car please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hello5789
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Studyuuuutime)
othello, great gatsby, poetry, the color purple and streert car please help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello,

I could potentially help you with the great gatsby and a streetcar named desire - I achieved an A* in English Lit in 2019. Message me if you'd be interested x
safaakhtar06
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm currently doing Eng Lit A2 so if you want help on Othello and Streetcar, I can help, and it depends on what Poetry collection you're doing as well.
allstoriesrtrue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did Streetcar, Gatsby, Love through the ages, Feminine gospels and Othello if that helps
shortgirl96
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
PM me on here for tips.
kktrian
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I got an A* in English lit this year (I know we didn't actually sit the exam but I had full marks in my coursework if that helps). I could help with streetcar named desire. Are you by any chance doing OCR? Because if yes I know the spec and assessment objectives really well even though I haven't studied your other texts (I've seen them as alternate options though, I did Hamlet instead of Othello but there's a lot of overlap in terms of context of Elizabethan tragedies). What poetry are you doing? I did Christinna Rosetti. Anyway, pm me with specific questions, I could send you some of my streetcar essays if you'd like
Studyuuuutime
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by hello5789)
Hello,

I could potentially help you with the great gatsby and a streetcar named desire - I achieved an A* in English Lit in 2019. Message me if you'd be interested x
yes please!!
Studyuuuutime
Rep:
?
yes please!
im doing love through the ages !!

(Original post by safaakhtar06)
I'm currently doing Eng Lit A2 so if you want help on Othello and Streetcar, I can help, and it depends on what Poetry collection you're doing as well.
Studyuuuutime
Rep:
?
do you have any tips please
anyway i could revise
or a structure i can use

(Original post by allstoriesrtrue)
I did Streetcar, Gatsby, Love through the ages, Feminine gospels and Othello if that helps
Studyuuuutime
Rep:
?
(Original post by kktrian)
Hi, I got an A* in English lit this year (I know we didn't actually sit the exam but I had full marks in my coursework if that helps). I could help with streetcar named desire. Are you by any chance doing OCR? Because if yes I know the spec and assessment objectives really well even though I haven't studied your other texts (I've seen them as alternate options though, I did Hamlet instead of Othello but there's a lot of overlap in terms of context of Elizabethan tragedies). What poetry are you doing? I did Christinna Rosetti. Anyway, pm me with specific questions, I could send you some of my streetcar essays if you'd like
thank you for replying!
i do AQA unfortunately but i still do streecar
how do i pm?
i believe im doing carol anne duffy?
Studyuuuutime
Rep:
?
im sorry guys but how do you pm?
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go to Inbox
allstoriesrtrue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do you have any tips please
anyway i could revise
or a structure i can use
I found making character/poem pages with pre-analysed quotes, some contexts and some essay ideas to be really helpful. I currently tutor online and I've found the most helpful things are: to know the texts really well, do as many practice questions and rewrites as possible, finish the coursework as soon as possible, and make sure you're really hitting the focus of questions. If you're not keen on writing full essays, writing plans and then typing up introductions can be a quicker way of condensing your arguments and practicing working under pressure.

Good luck and feel free to pm me if you have any specific questions!
Last edited by allstoriesrtrue; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (96)
28.49%
No - I have already returned home (44)
13.06%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (63)
18.69%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (34)
10.09%
No - I live at home during term anyway (100)
29.67%

Watched Threads