Chances that the summer 2021 exams are still on?

Watch
IHaveNoFriends12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
With coronavirus going around, I'm a little worried as to whether or not the summer 2021 exams will still go ahead.

I'm an external candidate and I couldn't sit my exams during summer 2020 and I also couldn't get a calculated grade. I'm having my resit in summer 2021 as a result, and so having a second gap year which doesn't change much for me as I have a stable part-time job and I can look into pursuing some extra skills on the side.
shannan_
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Unless there’s another national lock down that lasts for some time then I can’t see it. I’m not sure about uk in general but I’m an alevel student in NI and I’m pretty sure they’re going ahead but possibly with reduced content
IHaveNoFriends12
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
(Original post by shannan_)
Unless there’s another national lock down that lasts for some time then I can’t see it. I’m not sure about uk in general but I’m an alevel student in NI and I’m pretty sure they’re going ahead but possibly with reduced content
ahh, I see thanks for the reply
Fresher18
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
There was an article out yesterday I think saying that they've been pushed back by 3 weeks but are still planned to go ahead sadly doesn't sound like there'll be an reduction in content so unless theirs another full lockdown it will be business as usual just a little later. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...s-b988609.html
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (69)
17.92%
No one else does (122)
31.69%
I'm embarrassed about my background (41)
10.65%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (130)
33.77%
We don't use a video platform (7)
1.82%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.34%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.82%

Watched Threads