The Student Room Group

UCAS teacher training application 2021

Hello everyone,
in the UCAS application it will only let me put one English GCSE - is this meant to be English language?
+ I did triple science so how do I add all three science GCSEs ??

(feel free to use this thread for more UCAS TT questions for 2021 start)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi,

I had the same issue. I presumed it was English Language. For the science one, I clicked 'other' for the grades and listed the 3 individual grades. Then below, you can input all your GCSEs so I repeated mine there and specified what grade I got for each individual Science GCSE.

Not sure if that helps- I think there's only one option for Science on that part of the section as it's there to ensure Primary teaching applicants hold at least 1 GCSE or equivalent in Science.

Have no clue whether this is correct however I am not too worried as whoever reads my application can view the grades for each GCSE underneath :smile:
Original post by Mez.
Hi,

I had the same issue. I presumed it was English Language. For the science one, I clicked 'other' for the grades and listed the 3 individual grades. Then below, you can input all your GCSEs so I repeated mine there and specified what grade I got for each individual Science GCSE.

Not sure if that helps- I think there's only one option for Science on that part of the section as it's there to ensure Primary teaching applicants hold at least 1 GCSE or equivalent in Science.

Have no clue whether this is correct however I am not too worried as whoever reads my application can view the grades for each GCSE underneath :smile:

Ahh, thank you ! I used my English language grade but for the triple science bit I just used my biology grade and then listed my chemistry and physics below it 😕 hopefully that will be fine haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending