The Student Room Group

MSc mental health nursing - timetable/childcare

Hello,
I’m interested in applying for the MSc in mental health nursing either at Sheffield Hallam or the University of Nottingham.
Could anyone who’s on the course give me a rough idea of the timetable please? It’d be great to know how many weeks are at university and how many are on placement. Also, if you have term time holidays like other students? I have two young children so it’s just to give me a rough idea of how the two years look (obviously it probably looks a lot different now with Covid). Be great to hear about it.
Thanks!
Original post by KJBM22
Hello,
I’m interested in applying for the MSc in mental health nursing either at Sheffield Hallam or the University of Nottingham.
Could anyone who’s on the course give me a rough idea of the timetable please? It’d be great to know how many weeks are at university and how many are on placement. Also, if you have term time holidays like other students? I have two young children so it’s just to give me a rough idea of how the two years look (obviously it probably looks a lot different now with Covid). Be great to hear about it.
Thanks!

Hi @KJBM22,

We are actually running an online postgraduate open day today, you can join now chat to academics about the MSc Mental Health Nursing course until 7pm. They will be able to answer your questions about the timetable (likely a blended learning approach of online and on-campus teaching) and the opportunities for placements and what the general working hours are for this.

You can also follow @SHUMentalHealthNursing on Twitter to find out what is going on within the course and keep updated on current topics relevant to the profession.

Let me know if you have any questions about student life at Hallam or in Sheffield!

- Ella :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending