Wts ur insta
JP morgan digital solutions in London has 5 spots - that is confirmed
Original post by SchmuckOff

Original post by SchmuckOff

Omg just five? 😭
How do u know
Ive got an phone interview. What questions are likely to come up. Thanks in advance.
Original post by joker231
Ive got an phone interview. What questions are likely to come up. Thanks in advance.

Liz is a ***** for real.... she's rejected 3 people I know...out of 3.
If you get her , say bye bye.
I'm only applying now, anyone got any tips for what to say on the CV?
Reply 188
Original post by khanjra
Liz is a ***** for real.... she's rejected 3 people I know...out of 3.
If you get her , say bye bye.

Have you heard from them?
Does anyone have the AC on the 27th Nov at 9:30? For the Financial one?
Original post by notizzie
Does anyone have the AC on the 27th Nov at 9:30? For the Financial one?

Yes mate.

I Booked my AC same day as you. Guess we'll see each other
Did anyone applying for digital get an AC on 15th February 2021? seems a bit too late to me?
How many assessment centre spaces are there? I haven't yet applied but it says the post for the Financial Services degree Apprenticeship in London will close once all assessment centre spaces are filled.
Reply 193
Hey does anyone know if the financial services apprenticeship is the one fore investment banking?
@Akash1234567
Even if you know how many spaces there are, you don’t know how many ppl have applied so your best bet is to apply asap
Original post by je4787
Hey does anyone know if the financial services apprenticeship is the one fore investment banking?

I don’t think you get to choose ur department. If you do it may be later in the application process
Reply 196
Original post by amandaa.x
I don’t think you get to choose ur department. If you do it may be later in the application process

Thanks for the quick reply, I only found it through an article talking about how it was an investment banking one, but can't find anything that says that anywhere. other than investment banking what other departments are there?
Has anyone had the telephone interview yet ? What sort of questions do they ask ?
Has anyone had the telephone interview ? What kind of questions do they ask ?
Original post by je4787
Thanks for the quick reply, I only found it through an article talking about how it was an investment banking one, but can't find anything that says that anywhere. other than investment banking what other departments are there?

J.p. morgan is an investment bank... there are different departments in the bank such as finance, hr, operations etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending