thereisalightx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,
I'm applying for PPE at uni, so far I'm thinking Manchester, Warwick, Leeds and Liverpool. I was wondering if anyone who's studied it has any recommendations, or if anyone thinking of applying has any suggestions for a fifth.
Thanks!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thereisalightx)
Hi,
I'm applying for PPE at uni, so far I'm thinking Manchester, Warwick, Leeds and Liverpool. I was wondering if anyone who's studied it has any recommendations, or if anyone thinking of applying has any suggestions for a fifth.
Thanks!
They're quite different universities - what has attracted you to those 4 choices so far? That might help people recommend a 5th.

You can always apply to 4 choices for now and add the 5th later on using Track once you've got a reply or two and know if you want to use your 5th choice for a backup or risky option
KaanV
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by PQ)
They're quite different universities - what has attracted you to those 4 choices so far? That might help people recommend a 5th.

You can always apply to 4 choices for now and add the 5th later on using Track once you've got a reply or two and know if you want to use your 5th choice for a backup or risky option
In what way would you say those universities mentioned are different? I am thinking of applying to some of those unis too so any info would help!
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
PPE at Sussex : https://www.sussex.ac.uk/study/under...onomics-ppe-ba

Or separate combos of those subjects at Bristol : http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...econ-politics/
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by thereisalightx)
Hi,
Thanks!
Oxford.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by KaanV)
In what way would you say those universities mentioned are different? I am thinking of applying to some of those unis too so any info would help!
Warwick is a campus university near a small town. Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester are all very different cities and universities.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.38%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.26%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.83%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.34%
No - I live at home during term anyway (110)
29.18%

Watched Threads