ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Freddy krueger)
Don't believe the media
How?

What is the success criteria that allow you to tick the box that says good? For me, a good president does the following:
Brings a nation together
Stands for and supports all people within a nation
Brings forward policies and laws that aim to benefit everyone
Sees themselves as a servant of the people, putting others before themselves

I don't think I could tick any of those for Trump. Trump only cares about Trump. He even talks about himself in the first person FFS.
QE2
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't believe the media
I think you meant "Trump is a good precedent".
Freddy krueger
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
How?

What is the success criteria that allow you to tick the box that says good? For me, a good president does the following:
Brings a nation together
Stands for and supports all people within a nation
Brings forward policies and laws that aim to benefit everyone
Sees themselves as a servant of the people, putting others before themselves

I don't think I could tick any of those for Trump. Trump only cares about Trump. He even talks about himself in the first person FFS.
All the peace deals. He has helped stop the years of conflict between Kosovo and Serbia and Bahrain and the UAE and Israel. First world leader to sit down with Kim Jong Un and get him to calm tf down. It's funny how the media and celebrities scaremongered us all into believing he would cause ww3 etc but he is the first president since Carter in the 70s not to be at war. In contrast to Obama who was the first president to constantly be at war throughout both terms.
Record levels of unemployment for African Americans, Hispanics women e.t.c. Hundreds of thousands of more black owned businesses. Increased funding to historically African American colleges by a record amount, whereas Obama decreased this funding. The Democrats ended school choice, Trump has brought this back; if your local school is run down you can now obtain a voucher to attend a better school in another area. He has also recently released the platinum plan which will help African Americans even more. His justice reforms have heavily benefited African Americans as well. E.G: He passed the 1st step act which undid Biden's 1994 crime bill; this crime bill wrongfully prosecuted many people and the first step act released those wrongfully imprisoned - 90% of those released were African American. But he's portrayed as racist.
He has tightened the southern border by building the wall and having better border security. This has meant that less drugs have been smuggled in e.t.c.
Trump will also get a much better UK-US trade deal than Biden. Biden has said that he will basically balls up our trade deal if we don't suck up to the EU.
These are just a few reasons why he is a great president. I'll probably get censored cus the establishment want you to hate Trump.
Have a brilliant evening, even if you're a die hard Democrat, cus I don't care - I'm tolerant of opinions I disagree with.
Last edited by Freddy krueger; 1 month ago
yankeedog1953
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He also has brought 65mil. of us together who would stand in a blizzard to vote for him.
this election is going to be glorious.
Freddy krueger
Rep:
?
(Original post by yankeedog1953)
He also has brought 65mil. of us together who would stand in a blizzard to vote for him.
this election is going to be glorious.
I'd definitely vote for him
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All the peace deals. He has helped stop the years of conflict between Kosovo and Serbia and Bahrain and the UAE and Israel.
There was no conflict between the last 3.
First world leader to sit down with Kim Jong Un and get him to calm tf down. It's funny how the media and celebrities scaremongered us all into believing he would cause ww3 etc but he is the first president since Carter in the 70s not to be at war. In contrast to Obama who was the first president to constantly be at war throughout both terms.
Wrong again.
Record levels of unemployment for African Americans, Hispanics women e.t.c. Hundreds of thousands of more black owned businesses. Increased funding to historically African American colleges by a record amount, whereas Obama decreased this funding.
Presiding over the worst economic crisis since the great depression? :rolleyes:

But he's portrayed as racist.
Have you bothered to listen to him?
He has tightened the southern border by building the wall and having better border security. This has meant that less drugs have been smuggled in e.t.c.
Jesus will you stop lying, he hasnt built any wall.

These are just a few reasons why he is a great president. I'll probably get censored cus the establishment want you to hate Trump.
Except they're all either wrong or outright lies...
Have a brilliant evening, even if you're a die hard Democrat, cus I don't care - I'm tolerant of opinions I disagree with.
You know this is a British site?
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
They'll get censored because they're all utter *******s, not because of some imaginary conspiracy.
Freddy krueger
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
There was no conflict between the last 3.

Wrong again.

Presiding over the worst economic crisis since the great depression? :rolleyes:

Have you bothered to listen to him?

Jesus will you stop lying, he hasnt built any wall.

Except they're all either wrong or outright lies...

You know this is a British site?
It's all true you can go and look for yourself. They experienced the slowest economic recovery since the great depression under Obama, despite this Trumps administration managed to improve the economy significantly. You can all call me a liar and a conspiracy theorist all you want, but it's fact and you can go and look for yourself. And just cus you're British it doesn't mean you can't passionately support a foreign political party.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's all true you can go and look for yourself. They experienced the slowest economic recovery since the great depression under Obama, despite this Trumps administration managed to improve the economy significantly. You can all call me a liar and a conspiracy theorist all you want, but it's fact and you can go and look for yourself. And just cus you're British it doesn't mean you can't passionately support a foreign political party.
None of its true. Not the economy bit (look at the damage Covid is reaping), certainly not the wall and decidedly not that claptrap about him creating peace in the middle east. Absolute claptrap the lot of it.

I have, hence why i said you're being less than truthful on your claims.

Indeed it doesnt, makes it somewhat unlikely though.
Freddy krueger
Rep:
?
(Original post by Napp)
None of its true. Not the economy bit (look at the damage Covid is reaping), certainly not the wall and decidedly not that claptrap about him creating peace in the middle east. Absolute claptrap the lot of it.

I have, hence why i said you're being less than truthful on your claims.

Indeed it doesnt, makes it somewhat unlikely though.
He has helped to bring peace to the middle east. If he was a Democrat he would've recieved endless praise. The stuff about the wall is true, it's under construction and the border is tougher than ever. And yes I admit Covid has damaged the economy but that's thanks to the Democrats supporting lockdowns. The states that are most economically damaged by covid are Democrat states cus of how long they've been under lockdowns.
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
He has helped to bring peace to the middle east. If he was a Democrat he would've recieved endless praise. The stuff about the wall is true, it's under construction and the border is tougher than ever. And yes I admit Covid has damaged the economy but that's thanks to the Democrats supporting lockdowns. The states that are most economically damaged by covid are Democrat states cus of how long they've been under lockdowns.
No he hasnt, given none of the countries were at war or anything close.
Maybe so, it would have been equally unjustified though given the circumstances.
Okay then, show me where this "wall" is and how the border is "tougher than ever"...
Come on, try again. Simply saying anything bad that happened is the Democrats fault is lazy in the extreme. Either way, his country, his fault. The buck stops with him whether he likes it or not.
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All the peace deals. He has helped stop the years of conflict between Kosovo and Serbia and Bahrain and the UAE and Israel. First world leader to sit down with Kim Jong Un and get him to calm tf down. It's funny how the media and celebrities scaremongered us all into believing he would cause ww3 etc but he is the first president since Carter in the 70s not to be at war. In contrast to Obama who was the first president to constantly be at war throughout both terms.
Record levels of unemployment for African Americans, Hispanics women e.t.c. Hundreds of thousands of more black owned businesses. Increased funding to historically African American colleges by a record amount, whereas Obama decreased this funding. The Democrats ended school choice, Trump has brought this back; if your local school is run down you can now obtain a voucher to attend a better school in another area. He has also recently released the platinum plan which will help African Americans even more. His justice reforms have heavily benefited African Americans as well. E.G: He passed the 1st step act which undid Biden's 1994 crime bill; this crime bill wrongfully prosecuted many people and the first step act released those wrongfully imprisoned - 90% of those released were African American. But he's portrayed as racist.
Trump will also get a much better UK-US trade deal than Biden. Biden has said that he will basically balls up our trade deal if we don't suck up to the EU.
Threatening Israel and Emerates to sign a peace deal was easy. Sitting down the a felliw despot where we have no idea what was said, how is that an achievement? I am sure Boris could do the same but doesntbecause he has some prinvipals somewhere.

As for record amounts - is that from the king of fake news mouth? Did he actually sanction these policies or did it just happen.

All Trump cares about is himself and that makes for the very worst leader. And yet the ignorant believe his lies and falsehoods because they want to believe. They will be disappointed.
Freddy krueger
Rep:
?
All I'll say is go and look for yourself. It's obvious that your opinions on him are concrete and I can't change that cus of all the BBC and Guardian you've likely been consuming.
yankeedog1953
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Napp is crazy. Read a newspaper once in a while.
Em395
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Donald trump a good president??? The **** he is.
anarchism101
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Don't believe the media
Thanks, I don't - turns out Trump is actually far more incompetent than the media might lead you to believe!
yankeedog1953
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
its all true Napp and you know it.
As. sure as Britain used to be a proud nation, Trump is in for four more.0
Napp
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Napp is crazy. Read a newspaper once in a while.
What is this, the 1950's? We have this marvelous invention called the interweb that allows us to read slightly more broadly than your local crackpot rag. Or, going by your posts, you're probably a subscriber to One America News Network. At any rate, i rather doubt you're in a position to be critiquing peoples news reading habits 'yankeedog'.
its all true Napp and you know it.
As. sure as Britain used to be a proud nation, Trump is in for four more.0
Okay then, show me where it's true . You have yet to show a single solitary bit of evidence, bar screaming into the void.

Uhuh, with the Republicans voter supression and gerrymandering its not impossible. Then again, every single poll has him losing so we shall see. That being said, i presume you're one of those cranks who thinks that a secret society of pederasts are quietly ballot stuffing to undermine him? :rolleyes:.
I'm just impressed people like you can be so in love with a man who has facilitated nearly a quarter million American deaths... blind love or a hatred for your fellow Americans?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (107)
28.23%
No - I have already returned home (50)
13.19%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (71)
18.73%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (39)
10.29%
No - I live at home during term anyway (112)
29.55%

Watched Threads