The Student Room Group

Autumn exams 2020 - Grade Boundaries

Yo guys, what do you all think the grade boundaries will be like for this autumn series? Higher or lower?
Also heard some people at my school talking about how they might show a bit of leniency in these exams (I don't see why they would?) but what do you all think of that? Ngl imma need the leniency lmao
Original post by s786!
Yo guys, what do you all think the grade boundaries will be like for this autumn series? Higher or lower?
Also heard some people at my school talking about how they might show a bit of leniency in these exams (I don't see why they would?) but what do you all think of that? Ngl imma need the leniency lmao

Highly doubt they would be higher. And they most likely will get dropped and more lenient. I think they're showing a bit of leniency because there's like this virus going round that's killing loads of people so schools had to shut down causing students to miss out on a but of learning. But I might still be wrong, I'm not entirely sure!
Reply 2
Original post by dhruvit_p
Highly doubt they would be higher. And they most likely will get dropped and more lenient. I think they're showing a bit of leniency because there's like this virus going round that's killing loads of people so schools had to shut down causing students to miss out on a but of learning. But I might still be wrong, I'm not entirely sure!

Thanks for your reply. To be honest, they should be more lenient considering the fact that students havent actually studied in 6 months lol. And the fact that we have only had 6 weeks to revise everything. IDK about you, but my work ethic is **** now
Guys do you think they will be lower than that of 2019
Hey, check this out: https://www.google.com/amp/s/inews.co.uk/news/education/gcses-a-levels-grade-boundaries-2020-autumn-exams-lowered-727954/amp

Nowhere else is reporting this, so no idea if it's true. Nobody seems to care about us Autumn Series losers.

Quick Reply

Latest