The Student Room Group

Wolverhampton university Adult nursing 2021

Hi all,
Anyone applied for April 2021 start?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I hopefully start April too adult nursing just waiting to pass occupational health
Reply 2
Original post by Saibahn
Hi I hopefully start April too adult nursing just waiting to pass occupational health

Hi Congrats, when did you have the interview and find out the result?
Reply 3
I had interview October online virtually lasted 15 min and forms out a few weeks later accepted
Reply 4
Wow, you're very lucky. Wish I knew??
Reply 5
Original post by Saibahn
I had interview October online virtually lasted 15 min and forms out a few weeks later accepted

My interview was in November though. I think it's related to the number of applicants and also the Coronavirus has impacted and delayed the process, maybe?
Reply 6
I think so but you can cause it with admissions which is what I did
Reply 7
Call admissions
Reply 8
Original post by Saibahn
Call admissions

I called them in December but they said they would let me know? Not sure what else I can do at this point?
Reply 9
Original post by Ssum
I called them in December but they said they would let me know? Not sure what else I can do at this

Are admissions open before the 18th January? Has your UCAS page updated or did they tell you first over the phone?
Because I am mature student did some previous study at Wolverhampton I applied direct but I think try the number
Reply 11
I am a mature student also. I do wonder if applying direct gets a quicker response? I don't know? I do want to call them but dont want to seem annoying 🤣
I think you should call them it’s important as you need to prepare I mean that m having to have a big change and I’m nervous and worried as I’m getting off benefits and I’m worried how ill cope
Reply 13
Original post by Saibahn
I think you should call them it’s important as you need to prepare I mean that m having to have a big change and I’m nervous and worried as I’m getting off benefits and I’m worried how ill cope

Yes I am also worried about my financial situation at the moment and where I will be heading in the next few months. Did you actually tell them your personal situation when you called them? I am actually worried
I told them I recently widowed and have three kids and my Kate husband battled psychosis and that was the reason to choose this route and also I had prev studied two years biomedical at Wolverhampton
Reply 15
Original post by Saibahn
I told them I recently widowed and have three kids and my Kate husband battled psychosis and that was the reason to choose this route and also I had prev studied two years biomedical at Wolverhampton

Sorry to hear that. You have been through alot. Hope you're ok? Was this over the phone when asking for an update or via your application?
Yes over the phone u have to keep trying as university are most busiest at this time
Reply 17
Original post by Saibahn
Yes over the phone u have to keep trying as university are most busiest at this time

What if they say they are still processing applications? 😬
They should have given you decision by now really as January starts and April round the corner
Reply 19
Original post by Saibahn
They should have given you decision by now really as January starts and April round the corner

Yes very true. Thanks for the advice. I will keep you posted 🙂

Quick Reply