I missed out a qualification on UCAS by accident what do i do ?

Watch
username4360318
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
HELP
stereotypeasian
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
so this happened to me last year in which I filled in a submission form on UCAS website ,somewhere - I can't find it now sorry , on the form I told them to amend my qualifications
call/email UCAS to try and get a hold of them so they can add in the missing qualification
username4360318
Rep:
?
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
so this happened to me last year in which I filled in a submission form on UCAS website ,somewhere - I can't find it now sorry , on the form I told them to amend my qualifications
call/email UCAS to try and get a hold of them so they can add in the missing qualification
Hey thank you i'm stressing so much
Is it this form >> https://www.ucas.com/content/request...ur-application
How long will UCAS take to add it in ? Do I have to contact the unis too ?
I am missing my English language speaking endorsement qualification
stereotypeasian
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Chemist123)
Hey thank you i'm stressing so much
Is it this form >> https://www.ucas.com/content/request...ur-application
How long will UCAS take to add it in ? Do I have to contact the unis too ?
I am missing my English language speaking endorsement qualification
I think it is - it even has the same name :eek:
So I sent the form on 22nd November and they changed it on 25th November

They sent me the following email after they changed it:
Dear "name",
Thank you for your webform submission.
Your application has been amended as requested.
Please note the following:
These changes appear on UCAS Track and not on UCAS Apply
The original application submitted via Apply does not change
It would be advisable to inform the universities direct with notification of these changes quoting the UCAS Personal ID number and course codes.
Contact details for the admissions teams can be found on the university websites.
Regards,
"other name"

I didn't contact the unis but I recommend you should afterwards UCAS has said they added it so it is definitely there to be considered
username4360318
Rep:
?
I think it is - it even has the same name :eek:
So I sent the form on 22nd November and they changed it on 25th November

They sent me the following email after they changed it:
Dear "name",
Thank you for your webform submission.
Your application has been amended as requested.
Please note the following:
These changes appear on UCAS Track and not on UCAS Apply
The original application submitted via Apply does not change
It would be advisable to inform the universities direct with notification of these changes quoting the UCAS Personal ID number and course codes.
Contact details for the admissions teams can be found on the university websites.
Regards,
"other name"

I didn't contact the unis but I recommend you should afterwards UCAS has said they added it so it is definitely there to be considered
Ah thank you ! I feel a bit better
I am applying to medicine and the deadline is near :/

Can I inform the unis before UCAS have changed it or not ?
stereotypeasian
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Ah thank you ! I feel a bit better
I am applying to medicine and the deadline is near :/

Can I inform the unis before UCAS have changed it or not ?
go for it !!!!!!
(I'm only really saying this cause English language speaking endorsement qualification sounds like it is an entry requirement whereas my qualification was like Nat5 Art and Design; also applied to med so I completely understand and empathise with the stress)
username4360318
Rep:
?
go for it !!!!!!
(I'm only really saying this cause English language speaking endorsement qualification sounds like it is an entry requirement whereas my qualification was like Nat5 Art and Design; also applied to med so I completely understand and empathise with the stress)
Thank you for your help !

So I'll fill in the form today and call UCAS tomorrow and send an email just incase. I will also contact the undergraduate admissions teams for each uni

Hopefully they don't think I'm disorganised !
stereotypeasian
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago

So I'll fill in the form today and call UCAS tomorrow and send an email just incase. I will also contact the undergraduate admissions teams for each uni

You are very welcome

Yep just more boxes to tick before your can 'relax'

Betting you aren't the only who forgot something :^_^:
VanillaCream
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago

hey, I have the same problem, could you tell me what the UCAS email is that you're writing to? I really don't wanna call them if there's no need as I hate talking on the phone :// hahaha is it this one: [email protected]?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by VanillaCream)
hey, I have the same problem, could you tell me what the UCAS email is that you're writing to? I really don't wanna call them if there's no need as I hate talking on the phone :// hahaha is it this one: [email protected]?
No don't email the complaints address for qualifications amendments.

[email protected] is the address for qualification amendments but don't email them to repeat information put through in the official form. That will just cause confusion and delay things. Use the form if you can, email if your situation is too complex to use the form.

And DO NOT email universities until AFTER UCAS confirm that they've made the changes to your application. Emailing BEFORE your application is amended will cause confusion. Wait until the amendment is confirmed by UCAS and then send notification to each university.
VanillaCream
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
No don't email the complaints address for qualifications amendments.

[email protected] is the address for qualification amendments but don't email them to repeat information put through in the official form. That will just cause confusion and delay things. Use the form if you can, email if your situation is too complex to use the form.

And DO NOT email universities until AFTER UCAS confirm that they've made the changes to your application. Emailing BEFORE your application is amended will cause confusion. Wait until the amendment is confirmed by UCAS and then send notification to each university.
okay, that's what I was gonna do, thanks!
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Johnathan281)
What happens if i have made multiple form submissions, will they amend each one?
It's likely to cause confusion - why would you make multiple submissions with the form?
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Johnathan281)
I missed my cags off my application and only realised I needed them now ,then realised 2 of my GCSE exam boards were wrong, then had to register that I'm resitting this year.
Did you get 3 separate acknowledgements from filling in the form?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (23)
30.26%
No (53)
69.74%

Watched Threads