The Student Room Group

Network Rail Graduate Schemes 2021

Scroll to see replies

Anybody else who completed the AC and interview in one day still waiting for feedback?

Was told to expect an outcome within two weeks but that deadline has come and gone.
Hi everyone, I have a Project Management AC next week, it seems that the times are 9-12. Does anyone know if this will include the interview too, or whether I will have that separately at another time? Many thanks!
Original post by coolcolourofpink
Hi everyone, I have a Project Management AC next week, it seems that the times are 9-12. Does anyone know if this will include the interview too, or whether I will have that separately at another time? Many thanks!

You should get an email later on to sign up for an interview in the same way. The 9-12 is just for the AC
Reply 383
Has anyone heard back following their final interview? (O&GM)
Original post by efcads
Has anyone heard back following their final interview? (O&GM)

Not yet - was supposed to hear within two weeks but will be three tomorrow.

Guess they're very busy
Did anybody else’s AC today get cancelled?
Sort of, I was originally going to have mine this afternoon, but they contacted me a few days ago to ask if I could move to the morning.

Original post by shibaeng
Did anybody else’s AC today get cancelled?
Original post by ClassicsCat
Sort of, I was originally going to have mine this afternoon, but they contacted me a few days ago to ask if I could move to the morning.

Oh, I was afternoon too, but they only told me it was cancelled yesterday...
Did anyone get given a timeframe to hear back about Ops and GM?
Original post by student1987654

Which location?
Original post by usualmidlander
Which location?

London :smile:
Reply 391
I believe it’s max 2 weeks after final interview...
Original post by student1987654

Interviewed for Basingstoke last week, they told me at the interview I would hear back in 4-6 weeks max, feels like a long time but they might just be busy
Original post by efcads
I believe it’s max 2 weeks after final interview...

I got told two weeks but has been over three for me - think the timeframe of four to six is probably more realistic at this stage.
I must say, on the grad scheme’s behalf this whole process is an absolute shambles and ridiculous. Applied for this back in October, it is now March and I am still waiting to hear if I’ve made it to the ACs. On the other hand, an operations apprenticeship with Network Rail was advertised in December for which I also applied for. With the apprenticeship, I had to do virtual assessments and an interview and I’ve already been told that I got the job. Meanwhile I’ve heard nothing from the grad scheme for well over 3 months now. How can something be run so badly?
Not sure if this is reassuring to anybody but I received an offer for the finance grad scheme 2 weeks after my assessment centre (around 1.5 weeks ago now). Can't comment for any of the other schemes but I know there were other ACs running later so they may still be getting back to you?
I received an offer about 2 weeks after my final interview (so about 3 weeks after the initial AC). But I asked and every scheme and location is handing out offers separately so don't be alarmed if you have to wait longer. Good luck all! :smile:
Original post by ccssoas
I received an offer about 2 weeks after my final interview (so about 3 weeks after the initial AC). But I asked and every scheme and location is handing out offers separately so don't be alarmed if you have to wait longer. Good luck all! :smile:

Congrats! Can I ask which scheme you are going into?
I’m still waiting to hear back about the assessment centre and been told just to wait
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone who attended an assessment centre for the Commercial and Procurement scheme heard anything back yet?

Quick Reply

Latest