The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Anyone doing AS exams in January should work hard for them now and just get them out of the way because if you do bad in them they'll come back to haunt you next year like they're doing to me. :frown:
Reply 21
That is why I started studying during the holidays. :p:
Reply 22
theres only 2 weeks left to revise, you could have told us a few weeks ago.
Reply 23
2 weeks in sometimes plenty of time for some people. I'm sure you will study everything over the 2 weeks.
Done no work...panicking now to find time, however I have two more days in work and I'm off for 2 1/2 weeks but I am also back in school
Reply 25
I'm sure you will revise everything on time. :smile:
Reply 26
Yay, I've actually done some history work today! :biggrin:
Yay, I've done some boring Sociology revision ... for about 30 minutes :biggrin:
Reply 28
I've been doing some research for a 1000 word piece of French coursework
Reply 29
It's time to do work, as we are going back to school/college soon. :frown:
trev
It's time to do work, as we are going back to school/college soon. :frown:

I go back on the 6th and start study leave on the 11th; s/l lasts a week I think.
Reply 31
That is so lucky.
Reply 32
I go back on the 10th and have an exam the same day. We only get the day before an exam off as study leave in January.
Reply 33
i dont get any study leave or time off! i go back on the fourth and can only miss the morning lesson if i have an exam in the afternoon! :hmpf:
Reply 34
I don't think study leave for january exams is not that good. I rather have it for June exams instead. By the way, the government is planing to scrap study leave.
Reply 35
:eek: does the gouvrnment actually want us 2 fail?
Reply 36
They scrap it because they think students won't use their time wisely.
kellywood_5
How much are you people studying over the holidays? I'm in my AS year and I don't have any January exams, which is definitely a good thing because I can't find the motivation to do any studying. I know I don't really need to do anything apart from set homework, but I still feel really guilty for not doing any :frown: Am I just weird or does anyone agree?

You haven't got any exams so enjoy the break hunny.I'm not doing any A-level resits in January,but others in my school are so we'll be off timetable.That's when I'm planning to do my work lol.
Yeah, that's what I was going to say. Kelly, you should just relax/chill etc, because in many holidays to come you will have lots of work to do! :wink: Make the most of the time off.
I am trying to make myself do a little bit more revision each day. I have a resit from the summer which isn't too much of a problem and a politics module. I am trying to work my way through my folder but it is so much hard work but I really want to do well so my room is covered in post-it notes..they seem to be working. I decided to get lots done because we havn't finished the course yet so if i get what we have been taught sorted it will be a bit easier in a few weeks..

Got english coursework to start but that isn't a big priority at the moment

Latest