The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

a_musical_gal
Done no work...panicking now to find time, however I have two more days in work and I'm off for 2 1/2 weeks but I am also back in school

got around to some work yesterday, I spent half an hour gathering all the books I needed together and printed a loads of notes from the school's database site because I was ill for a few days last year and missed a bit of work then I made notes from a few french booklets so it was a good day.
Reply 41
Sounds good. Good luck on your exams.
trev
Sounds good. Good luck on your exams.

Wrecked my good work today because my mum had made plans for the family to go out this evening without asking me if I wanted to go so I had wear a stupid dress (me and dresses don't mix). after she told me I didn't feel like doing an work...did print off some stuff from the S-cool site though.
a_musical_gal
Wrecked my good work today because my mum had made plans for the family to go out this evening without asking me if I wanted to go so I had wear a stupid dress (me and dresses don't mix). after she told me I didn't feel like doing an work...did print off some stuff from the S-cool site though.

Sounds like me yesterday. Something really upset me in the morning so I just didn't feel like revision at all..
Reply 44
ive been of college now for 2 weeks and have done NOTHING1 :eek: i got 2 day to revise for 6 exams and do half of my psychology coursework! whoever picks the time for our exams. y just after christmas? its to tempting to go out instead :confused: i need more time
sparklyteacosie
Sounds like me yesterday. Something really upset me in the morning so I just didn't feel like revision at all..

to top it all off she told me an hour ago I didn't have to go..I am NOT going! but my dad's annoyed because he ironed my favourite dress (I own two but I don't like dresses.

Latest