The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by dhru2000
Although I’ve applied for a different programme I had the same confusion as you so I called the early talent recruitment team and they said it should be completed within 5 days.

Thanks! :smile:
I haven’t heard anything after that either but I completed it a few days back so I’m expecting it to take a few weeks. I haven’t received the feedback on the world of GSK assessment either yet. I thought they were supposed to send us a feedback report? What programme have you applied to?

So I got another email a couple of days back informing me that they will be looking back over the whole application to decide if I meet specific requirements. Have you received anything of the sort?
Reply 22
Original post by User35534
So I got another email a couple of days back informing me that they will be looking back over the whole application to decide if I meet specific requirements. Have you received anything of the sort?

No I haven’t received anything from them after the email acknowledging I had completed the job simulation. I checked my dashboard and it still shows that I have the job simulation assessment to take so I guess they haven’t reviewed my application yet.
Original post by User35534

I got this too :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by chemgrad1414
I got this too :smile:

What programme have you applied to?
What programme have you applied to?

Regulatory affairs, R&D
Reply 26
Original post by chemgrad1414
Regulatory affairs, R&D

Ok...I’ve applied to R&D cell and gene therapy so I guess different teams would be assessing our applications? Hopefully I hear back something soon!
just did the chem eng one. hard hahah. i assume i failed
Hi guys! For the people who know when their scheme's assessment day is happening, how did you find out? I applied for the communications and government affairs programme. Thanks!
Is anyone applying to the Future Leaders Programme at GSK this year? If yes, how are your applications going? I’ve applied to the R&D programme and completed the 3rd stage (job simulation) recently.

For what age group/ year group are you talking about? Also what is it about, is there a specific link or something I can follow?
Reply 30
Original post by txnishkx_343
For what age group/ year group are you talking about? Also what is it about, is there a specific link or something I can follow?

Umm I’m not aware of an age limit but I know that these programmes are for students who have recently graduated with a BSc/MSc or completed a PhD. There are many different programmes that you can find in GSK’s job website....you would have to search “Future Leader’s Programme” in the search box I guess....this link might be useful to find out more about the programme https://uk.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/graduates/
Umm I’m not aware of an age limit but I know that these programmes are for students who have recently graduated with a BSc/MSc or completed a PhD. There are many different programmes that you can find in GSK’s job website....you would have to search “Future Leader’s Programme” in the search box I guess....this link might be useful to find out more about the programme https://uk.gsk.com/en-gb/careers/graduates/

Thank you so much!!!
Has anyone applied for automation engineering? What's the job simulation like?
I did the job simulation test a week ago and just looked now and it says recruiter review under 'status'. Has anyone applying for communications and government affairs heard anything back yet?
I also applied for the automation engineering role, completed the job simulation last week and still have to hear back... my fingers are crossed haha
Anybody applied for the Quality and Supply Chain future leaders programme? I have yet to do the Job simulation, I'm so nervous, does anybody have any advice? What are the interview questions where you have to record your response? :smile: Many thanks. Good luck also guys x
Original post by R10T_N0_B0UNTY
Anybody applied for the Quality and Supply Chain future leaders programme? I have yet to do the Job simulation, I'm so nervous, does anybody have any advice? What are the interview questions where you have to record your response? :smile: Many thanks. Good luck also guys x

my mate has done it
Reply 37
Has anyone applied for the R&D Data Science scheme?
Anyone heard back yet about the Chem Eng scheme? My application still hasn't been reveiwed I think
Original post by sekai98
Has anyone applied for the R&D Data Science scheme?

I applied for technology FLP... Have you finished your Job simulation?

Latest

Trending

Trending