Radospl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello guys,

I would like to start study in UK this year or January 2021. To do this i need to get a loan but in my situation i dont know if is that possible. I was consult this with a few consultants in my country and there is no 100% sure answer. I have to describe my situtation to you. So i have passed 3 years studies and get bachelor’s diploma in my country then i have passed 2 years of Master studies without getting diploma of Master yet. I get some information that when i will get Master title and pass studies there will be not possible to try get loan to study in UK so in my actualy situation when i didnt get diploma of Master can i try to get loan and start studies in UK ?

Potentially im interessed of Postgratudate Master studies if that possible. If in my situation that wouldnt be possible what can i do ?

I would really appreciate of any tips

Regards
Last edited by Radospl; 1 month ago
Radospl
Rep:
?
Refresh
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Radospl)
Hello guys,

I would like to start study in UK this year or January 2021. To do this i need to get a loan but in my situation i dont know if is that possible. I was consult this with a few consultants in my country and there is no 100% sure answer. I have to describe my situtation to you. So i have passed 3 years studies and get bachelor’s diploma in my country then i have passed 2 years of Master studies without getting diploma of Master yet. I get some information that when i will get Master title and pass studies there will be not possible to try get loan to study in UK so in my actualy situation when i didnt get diploma of Master can i try to get loan and start studies in UK ?

Potentially im interessed of Postgratudate Master studies if that possible. If in my situation that wouldnt be possible what can i do ?

I would really appreciate of any tips

Regards
Hi, based on this information you will be ineligible due to your previous study.
Thanks, Isaac
Radospl
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi, based on this information you will be ineligible due to your previous study.
Thanks, Isaac
Hey Isaac,

Thanks for your answer but i wanna be sure so i would ask why i’ll be ineligible if will not have a Master title ?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey Isaac,

Thanks for your answer but i wanna be sure so i would ask why i’ll be ineligible if will not have a Master title ?
You can't get funding for another masters course if you have gained previous masters qualifications, please confirm and clarify?
Thanks, Isaac
Radospl
Rep:
?
You can't get funding for another masters course if you have gained previous masters qualifications, please confirm and clarify?
Thanks, Isaac
I understand you Isaac but basically i didn’t get masters qualifications yet. I started master course and pass all the exams during two years but didn’t get master diploma so actually i didn’t finish this course. I know that maybe its hard to understand that kind of situation but what’s am i trying to tell is that despite the fact i studied two years basically i didn’t get masters title/qualifications. And the problem is i don’t know if i am ineligible od that two years of study or not. Maybe the best way is if i can proove that by some document from my University for your sure ?

Thanks for answer
Radospl
Rep:
?
I guess the problem is in understanding vocabulary and maybe i didn’t descirbe this in best words beacuse here in my country you can pass the studies without getting Master diploma (thats my situation) but formally you are not getting masters qualifications yet. You are getting this qualifications after getting Master diploma.
Last edited by Radospl; 1 month ago
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I guess the problem is in understanding vocabulary and maybe i didn’t descirbe this in best words beacuse here in my country you can pass the studies without getting Master diploma (thats my situation) but formally you are not getting masters qualifications yet. You are getting this qualifications after getting Master diploma.
I advise you to submit an application now and our assessors will review your eligibility.
Thanks, Isaac
Radospl
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I advise you to submit an application now and our assessors will review your eligibility.
Thanks, Isaac
Yep I will try, thanks for your response
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yep I will try, thanks for your response
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (631)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (789)
42.06%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (372)
19.83%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (84)
4.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed