The Student Room Group

Cambridge SAQ Qualifications Probelm

Hi,
I've sent off my UCAS and now I'm filling in the SAQ that Cambridge sent me shortly after. It has all been fine up to this point, but, under the qualifications (section 6) tab I've run into an issue. I have filled in the A Levels I'm taking - bio chem maths and critical thinking AS - but it wont let me continue without filling out "unit details". This includes Unit Titles and UMS scores but we have not done anything like this. I thought as most A levels are now linear that we were not given official unit tests. I dont know what to put in for it, can anyone help?
Original post by Oliver175672
Hi,
I've sent off my UCAS and now I'm filling in the SAQ that Cambridge sent me shortly after. It has all been fine up to this point, but, under the qualifications (section 6) tab I've run into an issue. I have filled in the A Levels I'm taking - bio chem maths and critical thinking AS - but it wont let me continue without filling out "unit details". This includes Unit Titles and UMS scores but we have not done anything like this. I thought as most A levels are now linear that we were not given official unit tests. I dont know what to put in for it, can anyone help?

Hi, I emailed and as we didn't do the exams, we don't need to fill section 6 out. Hope this helps.
Oh great, so we just don't fill in any qualifications for it? I assume they realise from our UCAS that we are still doing our A-levels. Do you reckon its worth dropping a line in the end section just saying that I couldn't complete section 6?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending