The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 500
Well I read the belly button thing, it would be true as they weren't born, so no umbilical cord! But sorry, I couldn't be bothered to read through 4 pages of riddles!! :smile:
Reply 501
j4mes_bond25
You are stressing your brain cells excessively & unnecessarily, aren't you ??? :rolleyes:

besides : i dont need to STRESS my brain cells to do such riddles :P i'm clever enough to do them without even looking :biggrin: :rolleyes: :redface: :wink: ( how HUMBLE I am :P ) :redface: :cool:
yazan_l
besides : i dont need to STRESS my brain cells to do such riddles :P i'm clever enough to do them without even looking :biggrin: :rolleyes: :redface: :wink: ( how HUMBLE I am :P ) :redface: :cool:

Yep, just as humble as Mr Blair :rolleyes:
j4mes_bond25
Are there riddle REALLY too easy OR is it that you all are rather genius, I wonder :rolleyes:

A horse is tied to a five meter rope, six meters away from it was a bail of hay. Without breaking the rope, the horse was able to get to the bail of hay..........

How is this possible ?????

Horses are longer than a metre (duh!) easy, next 1? lol
Hope there aren't LOT of geniuses around (so this riddle takes its time before getting answered by anyone :rolleyes:

A babysitter came over one day to babysit 10 children. She decided to give them a snack. In a jar there were 10 cookies. She wants to give each one a cookie (whole cookie without breaking) , but still keep one in the jar..........

How will she do it ?????
Ribomania
Horses are longer than a metre (duh!) easy, next 1? lol

Not quite Mr Ribomania :rolleyes: as you must've noticed the answer already given is the fact that other end of the rope was NOT tied. :biggrin:
Reply 506
j4mes_bond25
A babysitter came over one day to babysit 10 children. She decided to give them a snack. In a jar there were 10 cookies. She wants to give each one a cookie (whole cookie without breaking) , but still keep one in the jar..........

How will she do it ?????

I was about to post this one!!! :eek: Weird!!

She gives the last child the jar with the cookie in!
Reply 507
the syntax is vague... it could mean that she wants to give each cookie a cookie. im just being pedantic actually.
yazan_l
the rope wasnt tied to anything at the other end :P

Oh ****. But the other answer might have worked?! lol
sekhmet
I was about to post this one!!! :eek: Weird!!

She gives the last child the jar with the cookie in!

Bang on :biggrin: But seems like you need speeding-up then :biggrin:

Be RATHER QUICK next time.................. Just as quick as Labour were to barge into Iraq, in their croonies' self-proclaimed "war on terrorism" :rolleyes:
silence
the syntax is vague... it could mean that she wants to give each cookie a cookie. im just being pedantic actually.

For the 2nd sentence of yours, yep, I guess you are right :biggrin:
Land of Hope and Glory? Wales?
Ribomania
Land of Hope and Glory? Wales?

Great Britain, I rather say :biggrin:
Reply 513
j4mes_bond25
Be RATHER QUICK next time.................. Just as quick as Labour were to barge into Iraq, in their croonies' self-proclaimed "war on terrorism" :rolleyes:

:eek: I'm not that fast!! :eek:
Here's sooooooooooooooooo easy (but not for dimwits :biggrin:

A man drove to the store. He got out, and accidentally locked his keys in the car. He went in the store, and bought some milk. He came back out and unlocked the door without touching anything on the outside of the car..........

How did he do it ?????
j4mes_bond25
Great Britain, I rather say :biggrin:

U shure? With a government like this, isn't it the land of lies and deceit?
Reply 516
He hadn't locked his car when he went to the shop, so the doors were open?!
j4mes_bond25
Here's sooooooooooooooooo easy (but not for dimwits :biggrin:

A man drove to the store. He got out, and accidentally locked his keys in the car. He went in the store, and bought some milk. He came back out and unlocked the door without touching anything on the outside of the car..........

How did he do it ?????

The window was open?
sekhmet
:eek: I'm not that fast!! :eek:

That's good, as you should ONLY be that fast, if one is a putty in someone's hand :rolleyes:
Ribomania
U shure? With a government like this, isn't it the land of lies and deceit?

I reckon, the Land REMAINS a land of hope & glory, however, Governement can be said full of lies & deceit.

I wouldn't want to change my opinion for this GREAT land merely cos of liar-packed cabinet running the government :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending