Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishe)
    this is my fave- cos its the first (and only) one i ever made all by myself. hopefully its never been done before. it better not be too easy 4 u.

How do nothing and nothing make eight?
    nothing is 0 and another nothing is 0..
    stick the 2 0's on top of each other and you get 8!

ReputationRep:
    yeh; its prob been done on this thread already; but i cant be bothered 2 read all of it. one day im gonna discover the gene for laziness and give it a good beating. the problem is that i cant be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishe)
    yeh; its prob been done on this thread already; but i cant be bothered 2 read all of it. one day im gonna discover the gene for laziness and give it a good beating. the problem is that i cant be bothered.
    Haha i haven't read this thread whole either.. me = definition of lazy..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by violet)
    Haha i haven't read this thread whole either.. me = definition of lazy..
    u cant out lazy me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishe)
    u cant out lazy me!
    oOoOo i challenge you!

ReputationRep:
    oOoOo i challenge you!
    a challenge hum. well ive got 2.5 A2 courseworks to hand in tomorrow. and im messin about on student cenratal. See! i cant even be bothered to correct the spelling of central! if that isnt some impressive laziness- then my name isnt Joe Bloggs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishe)
    a challenge hum. well ive got 2.5 A2 courseworks to hand in tomorrow. and im messin about on student cenratal. See! i cant even be bothered to correct the spelling of central! if that isnt some impressive laziness- then my name isnt Joe Bloggs
    Yeh I've got my Bio A2 planning. That's what i came on here ORIGINALLY for. But this seemed like the more fun option. I think i shall go do it now. FUN! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    hehe; ok. good luck. wat r u doin 4 bio? im doin some junk with bile and lipase- its a barrel of laughs apart from all of the rancid smelling lipase and out of date milk. ive just finished makin up my results so ive just gotta do the analysis and eval.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fishe)
    hehe; ok. good luck. wat r u doin 4 bio? im doin some junk with bile and lipase- its a barrel of laughs apart from all of the rancid smelling lipase and out of date milk. ive just finished makin up my results so ive just gotta do the analysis and eval.
    Sampling. Ecology.. bleugh. Yah making up results is the most fun bit!

ReputationRep:
    Sampling. Ecology.. bleugh. Yah making up results is the most fun bit!
    nah. leaving it all until the last minute is the most fun bit. the deadlines 3.30 today!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midloon)
    Yay :dancing2: :congrats: :champ:

You rule
    Thanks very much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverWings)
    TEAPOT!!

The master is back :cool:
    Master ??? and so far, I was assuming you as Miss, instead :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j4mes_bond25)
    You are the 2nd genius I've witnessed around here in TSR (straight after me, of course

Riddle: Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday ?????
    Read my thread in the maths forum and you will discover howmuch of an awesome genius I am.

ReputationRep:
    The Answer To The Riddle Is... Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by awesome)
    The Answer To The Riddle Is... Nothing.
    If Nothing is the answer you can best think of then I fear, your name doesn't quite suit on you :rolleyes: as the correct answer is........... Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    first riddle . easy one
    1.What do you break by saying just one word?

Another simple one
    2.What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands?

Slightly Harder
    Who makes it, has no need of it.
    Who buys it, has no use for it.
    Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.

Harder riddle
    4. "Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

even harder riddle
    5.What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?

ReputationRep:
    1. Wind
    2. a grudge
    3. --
    4. Language
    5. Humans

ReputationRep:
    first riddle . easy one

Another simple one

Slightly Harder

Harder riddle
    4. "Think of words ending in -GRY. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

even harder riddle
    5.What goes on four legs in the morning, on two legs at noon, and on three legs in the evening?
    Easy.

1. Silence
    2. Your breath (a grudge works also)
    3. A grave/coffin
    md_red_uk got the other two.

ReputationRep:
    first riddle . easy one

Another simple one

Slightly Harder

Harder riddle

even harder riddle
    I missed that 1 any 1 got any as good as awesomeness here :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribomania)
    I missed that 1 any 1 got any as good as awesomeness here :p:
    We are running out of riddles. Even now we are repeating ourselves. We need to find more! :rolleyes:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.