The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pfil
Don't worry, I'll be back asap when my superbrain has made you all some more riddles to chew :wink:

I'll try and make em harder next time. :cool:

Oh god we r all gonna die ...................... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *breathe* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:tomato: :ahhhhh: :pcguru: :thumpdown :bawling: :afraid: :argh:
SilverWings
Save it for the election thread bozoo!! :rolleyes:

I've penty to "waste" & saving doesn't make sense :biggrin: bozii !!!
I am only one letter (as in the mathematical symbol for pi)
but two make my name (a P and an I)
My first is in leaping, but never in lame (P)
My second has two parts - a base and a head (a little i as a base [the line] and a head [the dot])
It's found in my pillow, but not in my bed (still on about the second letter... i is in the word pillow and not bed)
A third could be added, (to make pie...)
but as you shall see...
My whole is a number that isn't quite three.
(Pi = 3.1416)
What am I? (PI!!)

Understand now Ribo?? :rolleyes:
SilverWings
I am only one letter (as in the mathematical symbol for pi)
but two make my name (a P and an I)
My first is in leaping, but never in lame (P)
My second has two parts - a base and a head (a little i as a base [the line] and a head [the dot])
It's found in my pillow, but not in my bed (still on about the second letter... i is in the word pillow and not bed)
A third could be added, (to make pie...)
but as you shall see...
My whole is a number that isn't quite three.
(Pi = 3.1416)
What am I? (PI!!)

Understand now Ribo?? :rolleyes:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yep cheers luv!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Ribomania
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, yep cheers luv!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I love explaining things... lol... the cake one was deeper than I thought... Well done pilf... or plif.... or philf... whatever ur called :confused:

[EDIT] PFIL!! :biggrin:
j4mes_bond25
I've penty to "waste" & saving doesn't make sense :biggrin: bozii !!!

Whats a bozii?? :confused:

Get ur tory ass outta this thread unless u got a riddle (that isnt politics related) :p:
How about this one:

A bus driver was heading down a street. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws ..........

How can that be possible ?????
j4mes_bond25
How about this one:

A bus driver was heading down a street. He went right past a stop sign without stopping, he turned left where there was a "no left turn" sign, and he went the wrong way on a one-way street. Then he went on the left side of the road past a cop car. Still - he didn't break any traffic laws ..........

He was walking?? :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 968
he was walking, not driving his bus
meir
he was walking, not driving his bus

Neh Neh Neh Neh Neh, I got it 1st :rolleyes:
SilverWings
Whats a bozii?? :confused:

Get ur tory ass outta this thread unless u got a riddle (that isnt politics related) :p:

"Female" equivalent of "bozoo", I would've thought :rolleyes:

I'll continue to stick my *lovely* arse in here (which is my PERSONAL arse & NOT of Tory :wink:

Get your silver wings out of this thread UNLESS you got a riddle (that isn't "silvery wings" related :biggrin:
SilverWings
Neh Neh Neh Neh Neh, I got it 1st :rolleyes:

Yes but you said it with a "question mark" implying your uncertainty :rolleyes:
In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995 that same person is 10 years old ..........

j4mes_bond25
"Female" equivalent of "bozoo", I would've thought :rolleyes:

I'll continue to stick my *lovely* arse in here (which is my PERSONAL arse & NOT of Tory :wink:

Get your silver wings out of this thread UNLESS you got a riddle (that isn't "silvery wings" related :biggrin:

What is the only word in the english language that has two u's next to each other?? :rolleyes:
j4mes_bond25
Yes but you said it with a "question mark" implying your uncertainty :rolleyes:

I always put a question mark, so I dont look stupid if I get it wrong... :rolleyes:

And the one you just posted... his bday is on Fed 29th :biggrin: :biggrin:
SilverWings
What is the only word in the english language that has two u next to each other?? :rolleyes:

*flicking the pages of dictionary* (just kidding, as I've better things to think about :biggrin:
Reply 976
vacuum
Reply 977
SilverWings
What is the only word in the english language that has two u's next to each other?? :rolleyes:

I know 3: vacuum, residuum, and continuum.
j4mes_bond25
*flicking the pages of dictionary* (just kidding, as I've better things to think about :biggrin:

HAHAHA u cant do it :biggrin: :biggrin:

Cummon, its not THAT hard... :rolleyes:
SilverWings

And the one you just posted... his bday is on Fed 29th :biggrin: :biggrin:

Shouldn't you be using your "question mark" here, as what you said is NOT what it should be, I fear :rolleyes: cos even with his DOB being 29th of February, that's NOT possible :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending