s786!
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, anyone wanna be friends on snap? Im super active on there and not a dry texter....im posting this because I love to make new friends
Im an 18 year old female...just outside of London. Finished sixth form. Drop your snap or PM me if u want
ameliaagraceex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
Hey, anyone wanna be friends on snap? Im super active on there and not a dry texter....im posting this because I love to make new friends
Im an 18 year old female...just outside of London. Finished sixth form. Drop your snap or PM me if u want
hello! you sound so lovely! what are your plans now you have finished sixth from? i am also an 18 year old female x
s786!
Rep:
?
(Original post by ameliaagraceex)
hello! you sound so lovely! what are your plans now you have finished sixth from? i am also an 18 year old female x
Awh thanks
And im on a gap year currently, hoping to do some basic retail work to save up some money and also pass my bloody driving test lmao. Will go uni in September 2021
How about you? Are you in year 13 or Year 1 uni?
ameliaagraceex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
Awh thanks
And im on a gap year currently, hoping to do some basic retail work to save up some money and also pass my bloody driving test lmao. Will go uni in September 2021
How about you? Are you in year 13 or Year 1 uni?
I am in "year 14", I left sixth form this year but didn't want to go to uni this year as i wasn't ready and corona of course so i went back to sixth form to do another A-Level! I am a qualified swimming teacher so I'm doing some of that to save a little money and I'm also hoping to start uni september 2021
Mina Abdulkerim
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey!😊 nice too meet you!
s786!
Rep:
?
I am in "year 14", I left sixth form this year but didn't want to go to uni this year as i wasn't ready and corona of course so i went back to sixth form to do another A-Level! I am a qualified swimming teacher so I'm doing some of that to save a little money and I'm also hoping to start uni september 2021
looool maybe you can teach me how to swim, because I still can't :rolleyes:.....hahahha
but yeah, what u planning to study at uni? I was thinking maybe psychology/neuroscience or politics for myself
s786!
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mina Abdulkerim)
hey!😊 nice too meet you!
hey how u doing
Mina Abdulkerim
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
hey how u doing
May I know you more? I am Mina how abt you?
ameliaagraceex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
looool maybe you can teach me how to swim, because I still can't :rolleyes:.....hahahha
but yeah, what u planning to study at uni? I was thinking maybe psychology/neuroscience or politics for myself
You'd be surprised how many people actually can't swim haha. Wow they sound really hard! i'm applying fro nursing and my top choice is Kings College
s786!
Rep:
?
You'd be surprised how many people actually can't swim haha. Wow they sound really hard! i'm applying fro nursing and my top choice is Kings College
oooo KCL good luck . Im aiming for KCL and Queen Mary, idk what my other 3 options will be tho :confused: will have to have a think bout that
s786!
Rep:
?
May I know you more? I am Mina how abt you?
My name is Sarah ...also random question, where are you from? Your surname sounds like a muslim surname
ameliaagraceex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
oooo KCL good luck . Im aiming for KCL and Queen Mary, idk what my other 3 options will be tho :confused: will have to have a think bout that
oh that would be good, yeah i wanna put all 5 down but i don't know where else to go... I've looked at leeds and uea but they're so far away
s786!
Rep:
?
oh that would be good, yeah i wanna put all 5 down but i don't know where else to go... I've looked at leeds and uea but they're so far away
Are you based near London?
Maybe Birmingham uni or Manchester or Bristol :confused:
ameliaagraceex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
Are you based near London?
Maybe Birmingham uni or Manchester or Bristol :confused:
I'm based in Essex so London is close enough to be able to go home but also far away enough to stay in accommodation and stuff if that makes sense?
Mina Abdulkerim
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
My name is Sarah ...also random question, where are you from? Your surname sounds like a muslim surname
yes, your correct.I am from Ethiopia! how much lucky your to meet a person from Ethiopia?😊
s786!
Rep:
?
I'm based in Essex so London is close enough to be able to go home but also far away enough to stay in accommodation and stuff if that makes sense?
omgggg same but i don’t live in Essex lol. I live in oxford which is about 1 hour away....but i cba to commute back and forth everyday so imma probs go into accommodation
s786!
Rep:
?
yes, your correct.I am from Ethiopia! how much lucky your to meet a person from Ethiopia?😊
I’m muslim too but i have a basic muslim surname lol (Yousaf). I come from pakistan but i was born here. never met anyone from ethiopia before so i’m glad i met you
ameliaagraceex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
omgggg same but i don’t live in Essex lol. I live in oxford which is about 1 hour away....but i cba to commute back and forth everyday so imma probs go into accommodation
Exactly! I could commute if i really wanted to but it'd be like an hour and a half every day so I'm gonna do accommodation. And the idea of staying in London is really pulling me!
s786!
Rep:
?
Exactly! I could commute if i really wanted to but it'd be like an hour and a half every day so I'm gonna do accommodation. And the idea of staying in London is really pulling me!
looool tbf london scares me a little - like if i end up going to Queen Mary imma end up in east london and that’s rlly shady😂 but yh i’d quite like to go into accommodation anyway - new experiences and stuff
ameliaagraceex
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by s786!)
looool tbf london scares me a little - like if i end up going to Queen Mary imma end up in east london and that’s rlly shady😂 but yh i’d quite like to go into accommodation anyway - new experiences and stuff
Honestly id be lying if i said i wasn't scared haha. But its gonna be an amazing experience, if i get into KCL i'll be right by the london eye in central london, I'm hoping that i'll get to meet so many new people
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (714)
33.85%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (903)
42.82%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (399)
18.92%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.41%

Watched Threads