The Student Room Group

life

so i wanna do a lot of stuff w my life but theres only 24 hours in a day and rn im in year 13 so here’s my dilemma.
im gonna do film production in uni but at the same time im gonna do side filming projects and do small jobs beside it so it can be easier for me to slide in the industry and won’t be stuck for when i get out of uni. i also want to do acting which i also want to take seriously but then i also want to look into property investment as it really interests me and it’s also good pay.
also on the side from all this i want to do youtube and streaming and also do stocks.
i also am gonna have a part time job and just post a lot on instagram so i have the opportunity to get brand deals and take as many opportunities for money as i can so i wont be broke.

now my time management is so bad so i dont even know how to organise my life for now, when im in uni and when im out of uni but i want to do all of these things. i dont even know where to start and i need help pls and thank u.
Reply 1
Original post by cryingchild
so i wanna do a lot of stuff w my life but theres only 24 hours in a day and rn im in year 13 so here’s my dilemma.
im gonna do film production in uni but at the same time im gonna do side filming projects and do small jobs beside it so it can be easier for me to slide in the industry and won’t be stuck for when i get out of uni. i also want to do acting which i also want to take seriously but then i also want to look into property investment as it really interests me and it’s also good pay.
also on the side from all this i want to do youtube and streaming and also do stocks.
i also am gonna have a part time job and just post a lot on instagram so i have the opportunity to get brand deals and take as many opportunities for money as i can so i wont be broke.

now my time management is so bad so i dont even know how to organise my life for now, when im in uni and when im out of uni but i want to do all of these things. i dont even know where to start and i need help pls and thank u.

Why not look at your jobs working hours and see how you balance uni life, perhaps consider working on weekends.
m
Original post by fsowande
Why not look at your jobs working hours and see how you balance uni life, perhaps consider working on weekends.

for film and acting, if i decide i wanna work on smth, i usually have to put in hours for months and for property investment i can do part time ig but there could be a time where i’d wanna do full time in it so idk

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending