tanjina.altaf
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
I am thinking of doing some more GCSE courses, but want to do it online. Is there any legit online GCSE courses available? Checked a few but don't understand if they are legit. Please do help if anyone has done it or know of any x
MindMax2000
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I haven't really done further GCSEs, so I may not be the best to say, but what is more important is the exam board than the actual college. If the exams and coursework can be verified by the exam board, the course should be 'legit'.

It will help if you can specific which GCSEs you want to do. It can make narrowing down your college choices easier.
tanjina.altaf
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Well I know about the exam board it's AQA and mainly written exams, no coursework or anything I guess. The subjects I have on my list is "Business studies, RE, psychology, sociology/ geography" now what do you think would be the best? Study at home only or should enrol in online courses? Thanks anyways xx might do 3 of em only tho
Last edited by tanjina.altaf; 10 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (357)
84%
No (68)
16%

Watched Threads