The Student Room Group

DHSC Health Policy Fast Track Scheme 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nervecardinal
Guess we aren't getting any news today then?

I applied for the other fast stream things too and they said they were running behind schedule due to covid slowing the process down, so maybe it is the same thing with this scheme
The pack said we would hear back 'week commencing' 8th March, so I expect we'll probably hear on Friday :smile:
Original post by ob-hockey
I’m assuming no one has heard yet?

Not yet! I wouldn’t be surprised if delayed 😤
has anyone heard yet?
Reply 184
Nope still havent heard back
Reply 185
Just received the email and didnt get through
Also got a rejection, gutted.
At least the feedback is constructive.
Sorry to those who didn't get through, I've been invited to the AC!
Reply 188
I got through to the A/C!
Reply 189
I also got an invite! What did people score?
Original post by mahrap
I also got an invite! What did people score?

33 total for me! Good that the interview feedback is so in-depth.
I'm through with a score of 37! Phew..
The feedback is really helpful - does anyone know if we can use them again at the assessment centre? Also, do these scored count towards the final mark or is just from the assessment centre score?

To everyone who didn't get through - I'm sorry :frown:

If you haven't already sign up for daily job alerts - they have loads of jobs coming up in policy if you're interested
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 192
I am unable to open. See two emails. Is that good or bad?
Reply 193
Original post by Mohhpa
I am unable to open. See two emails. Is that good or bad?

Today did an interview for HSBC and was thinking I will get this. At least that thought gave me the confidence to do the interview which I enjoyed but you never know both may come negative!Phew
Reply 194
Through with a score of 35! Really pleased that they gave us such detailed feedback.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 195
I got 32 - yes definitely agree it was great to have so much feedback. Also thought the role play section of the interview sounds interesting - I’ve not seen that sort of thing before? I assumed it was going to be a group task like they have for the fast stream assessment centre.
Reply 196
Original post by jobseekerofcs
I'm through with a score of 37! Phew..
The feedback is really helpful - does anyone know if we can use them again at the assessment centre? Also, do these scored count towards the final mark or is just from the assessment centre score?

To everyone who didn't get through - I'm sorry :frown:

If you haven't already sign up for daily job alerts - they have loads of jobs coming up in policy if you're interested

Thank you for rge heads up. Are these policy positions with the Civil Service and are they health policy roles?
Hey guys,

I'm luckily through, with a score of 29, so definitely in the lower end of the pack...but I assume the AC will be judged independently?
Sending solidarity to all those that didn't make it through.
Original post by Citymaeve
Hey guys,

I'm luckily through, with a score of 29, so definitely in the lower end of the pack...but I assume the AC will be judged independently?
Sending solidarity to all those that didn't make it through.

Hey I also got 29 and got through :smile: I assume it's independent but not sure!
Original post by Mohhpa
Thank you for rge heads up. Are these policy positions with the Civil Service and are they health policy roles?

Yes, there will be a mix of policy jobs from across the civil service - take a look on the civil service jobs website and sign up to job alerts for the grade/department/you are interested in. You get them daily so you can apply as soon as they are posted.

Does anyone know if we can reuse the same examples from the last interview?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending