Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Woggle)
    A friend of my Aunts called her child Polly Cotton. Thank god her middle name wasnt Esther, although that would have been quite amusing.
    LOL!!!

(I just gave some rep for that....made me laugh out loud! haha)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikNak)
    LOL!!!

(I just gave some rep for that....made me laugh out loud! haha)
    Thanks1
    Another aunt was going to name her child if it was a boy Jack, but their surname is Cass and it dawned on them a few weeks before he was born that if you put the two words together and say it relatively fast you get ...

Jackass hehe.

ReputationRep:
    harold or herbert

or luke warm - the parents hadn't even realised!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    its tiger, the youngest one whos not geldoffs, its when paula yates died that she came to geldoff, apprantly tigers father is a drig addict or something
    Tiger is Paula Yates and Micheal Hutchinsons daughter. Micheal died several years ago and when Paula died Bob Geldof fought for custody againest Micheals parents for her as he wanted to keep all the girls together (Micheals parents live in Oz and Tiger doesnt know them very well)

They;re names are:

Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom, Pixie and Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily

ReputationRep:
    I knew someone once called Precious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dreama)
    What are the most stupid names of people you know/met/have heard of...

Top of our list has to be the twins, Diamond and Ruby or something equally tasteless.

And of course; Oceania Waves. :eek:

Dreama xxxx
    Well I know someone called Tony Foot which is subtly hilarious

More conspicuously - Tyran Drinkwater is quite funny for some reason :confusion:

OH and there was one time... I thought someone's name was Kangaroo

ReputationRep:
    I was at work, listening to a perma-tanned, over-lip and eye lined woman talking to her child about what she wanted for Christmas. The girl started to play up, so the mum got angry and shouted "Oh, come on Jezebel!"

What?!?

It could have been a jokey, affectionate name, but the woman was obviously pissed off, and you don't use pet names when you're angry.

:s

ReputationRep:
    i named my daughter Abby (no- not Abigail. Abby- it says so on her birth certificate)

so...what do ya think? am i a bad mother?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissMoody)
    i named my daughter Abby (no- not Abigail. Abby- it says so on her birth certificate)

so...what do ya think? am i a bad mother?

Why would you be?

That's a perfectly sane choice of name...
    I personally prefer the name Abigail to Abby, but that's what she'd inevitably be called anyway.

You're just cutting out the middleman...

ReputationRep:
    maybe...

ReputationRep:
    My next door neighbours have called their baby "Nash".

Out of so many rhymes I'm not entirely sure why they plumped for that name in particular: rash, sash, bash, dash, cash, lash, mash, trash, crash, ash, gash, hash, etc.

wash ()

ReputationRep:
    nash..........

if i have a son, i'll call him nash!

oh the joy!

ReputationRep:
    My friend is C. Mann = semen nice

ReputationRep:

My boyfriends work mate has the second name Jelley. And he has just had a son. Who i want to call "wobbly" or "red" or "ice cream and".

Yes i am cruel.

ReputationRep:
    i think Apple tops it

ReputationRep:
    ooo! ooo! i wanna be called apple!!

why didnt i think of that when i had my kid.........???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    My friend is C. Mann = semen nice
    AHAHHAHAHHAHA

ReputationRep:
    There's a girl in my class (who i despise) and her little sister is called Nyree.

ReputationRep:
    lol. Mel B called her daughter Pheonix Chi......

ReputationRep:
    My ex-girlfriend's nephew is called Guy Rufus Murphy.

Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.