Does anyone want to be friends? I'm 3rd year

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi, I am in my third year of uni and have no friends - it's honestly quite embarrassing actually, a 21 year old girl having no friends and just being alone all the time
I'm interested to make some friends and have been trying in uni for 2 years with no luck - ended up with the flaky ones. Drop a comment of which uni you are at / year and what you study. If not I'll just continue using bumble bff and just hope for the best :/
21ForEva
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I am in my third year of uni and have no friends - it's honestly quite embarrassing actually, a 21 year old girl having no friends and just being alone all the time
I'm interested to make some friends and have been trying in uni for 2 years with no luck - ended up with the flaky ones. Drop a comment of which uni you are at / year and what you study. If not I'll just continue using bumble bff and just hope for the best :/
I'm not a uni student but don't think that should matter. A friend is a friend, right? I'm nearing my mid-20s and have got like 1 friend who lives miles away from me so it's just been FT friendship so I can relate. I'm sure many people (not just uni students) can relate to your situation rn.
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
Hi I go to Aston uni and I’m in my final year. What uni do you go to?
Anonymous #3
Report 7 months ago
im not in uni yet but im so down to be your friend!!! i know how that feels
Anonymous #4
Report 7 months ago
Hey, i go to a london uni. Wbu?
Advertisement
Bbles
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Sure, I'm also a third year. Had really flaky friends in first year who turned out to be not so great people, then got hit with the pandemic through second year so haven't been able to make any new friends. I go to a London uni!
Paniniii
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey I'll be your friend, I'm 20 and i go to Bristol Uni but I'm from London
Advertisement
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Paniniii)
Hey I'll be your friend, I'm 20 and i go to Bristol Uni but I'm from London
What year are you in? I go to Bristol too
Paniniii
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I’m in my first year hbu?
Advertisement
Anonymous #5
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by Paniniii)
I’m in my first year hbu?
Me too what do you study?
KawaaiAimiIma
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi 👋
I'm actually not in uni but Im in a levels lol
Btw what is the name of your university?
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (93)
28.27%
No (236)
71.73%

Watched Threads