?
Report 8 months ago
what GSCE’s did u do?
gtty123
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
None are "needed". Do whatever you want. Preferably, having English or History would help, however it doesn't matter.
parrisbabyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by jjohnstonx)
what GSCE’s did u do?
i did all the core subjects and history, business and art but now in A levels i do English Lit, PBE and history
legaleagle61
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by parrisbabyy)
what A levels i need to get into law university
None. As long as you take 3 and they are not critical thinking you are fine. most do history, sociology, business, philosophy etc. If you can take law alevel thats fine, i found it helped hugely for my personal statement, work experience discussions, and understanding legal topics in the law entrance exams LNAT
jjohnstonx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
i did all the core subjects and history, business and art but now in A levels i do English Lit, PBE and history
none are needed, as long as u have ones which are almost related to law, like english lit history etc you should b ok xx
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
what A levels i need to get into law university
Hi parrisbabyy

Usually Universities don't have specific A- Level requirements to study Law. You will just need to meet the entry requirements. So, I would recommend doing A levels that you enjoy and think you will do well in. There may be a few A levels like general studies that universities will not accept. I would recommend taking a look at a few universities law pages for more info on this.

Good luck!

Zaira
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (75)
37.69%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (21)
10.55%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (13)
6.53%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (49)
24.62%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.56%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
8.04%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise