How long does is take for a PN1 form to go through?

Watch this thread
Itserrmalisha
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Back in Summer, I reapplied for my student finance for my final year of studying. I received a notification from student finance that they had made an error with my previous years finance application (even though I already had the money?) and I had to send a PN1 form and wait for that to be processed before this years finance could be processed. I sent my form and all my evidence at the start of July, and nothing has been processed yet.

I’m desperate to get my loan now as I have bills to pay and I can’t work due to COVID, so I have nothing to get me by. I’ve called student finance three times already and they said to check my account on 15th October . I checked this morning and nothing has changed. I filed a complaint last week in the hope that things would start moving a bit faster, but I’ve yet to receive a response.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how long did it take to resolve? Is anyone else still waiting for their finance to come through? Any ideas on what else I could do?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Itserrmalisha)
Back in Summer, I reapplied for my student finance for my final year of studying. I received a notification from student finance that they had made an error with my previous years finance application (even though I already had the money?) and I had to send a PN1 form and wait for that to be processed before this years finance could be processed. I sent my form and all my evidence at the start of July, and nothing has been processed yet.

I’m desperate to get my loan now as I have bills to pay and I can’t work due to COVID, so I have nothing to get me by. I’ve called student finance three times already and they said to check my account on 15th October . I checked this morning and nothing has changed. I filed a complaint last week in the hope that things would start moving a bit faster, but I’ve yet to receive a response.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how long did it take to resolve? Is anyone else still waiting for their finance to come through? Any ideas on what else I could do?
Hi, please call us or message us on Twitter/Facebook and we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads