The Student Room Group

Ucas reference didn't put in my predicted grades

Hi, my ucas reference didn't put in my predicted grades. I am applying independently. I haven't payed/sent the application yet. Do you know what can I do?
Hey there! your referee is the one supposed to put your predicate grade. Does your referee he/she tell he/she put your predicate grade?😊
You pay and send and it then goes to your referee. They then add the reference and predicted grades.
Original post by bamtutor
You pay and send and it then goes to your referee. They then add the reference and predicted grades.

this is usually if it's an application through a school, but OP has applied independently

I'd suggest emailing them back or calling them, whichever is quickest, and asking them for a predicted grade. They might not have felt they were able to give you one if they havent known you for that long so in this instance either contact a different academic person for a reference or maybe provide this academic with proof you can achieve a certain level with previous academic achievements?
Good luck!
Original post by Kraffi5
Hi, my ucas reference didn't put in my predicted grades. I am applying independently. I haven't payed/sent the application yet. Do you know what can I do?

didnt tag you in my response sorry haha, see my response above!
Reply 5
Original post by angelscity
this is usually if it's an application through a school, but OP has applied independently

I'd suggest emailing them back or calling them, whichever is quickest, and asking them for a predicted grade. They might not have felt they were able to give you one if they havent known you for that long so in this instance either contact a different academic person for a reference or maybe provide this academic with proof you can achieve a certain level with previous academic achievements?
Good luck!

They told me they cannot log in anymore. Maybe there was a mistake, I am currently trying to contact ucas if they could unlock either my referee or my ability to put in the request for reference so that they may send it in again, but now with the predicted grades. Because they already sent their reference
There was a misunderstanding regarding the application. She thought my school would be able to put in the predicted grades, but that is not the case since I am applying independently.
Original post by Kraffi5
They told me they cannot log in anymore. Maybe there was a mistake, I am currently trying to contact ucas if they could unlock either my referee or my ability to put in the request for reference so that they may send it in again, but now with the predicted grades. Because they already sent their reference
There was a misunderstanding regarding the application. She thought my school would be able to put in the predicted grades, but that is not the case since I am applying independently.

ooh right okay, I hope UCAS get back to you soon! You've done the right thing by contacting them
Reply 7
Thank you so much for replying. I was able to contact UCAS and they reset my reference so that I can now send a new reference request (and my reference can now fill it in with both reference letter and predicted grades
Original post by Kraffi5
Thank you so much for replying. I was able to contact UCAS and they reset my reference so that I can now send a new reference request (and my reference can now fill it in with both reference letter and predicted grades

I am glad😊 you solve your problem.
Reply 9
how did you contact the UCAS? please let me know I'm facing the same problem
Ask your referee to email each of your Unis and just tell them your predicted grades.
Nor a big drama - this is quite common so dont worry.
Original post by Kraffi5

What did you say to them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending