The Student Room Group

Do I need to send my transcripts to uni?

Hello, I’m an international student having IGCSE(similar to GCSE), AS(econ&phy), Alevel(math) and AP (psychology) for applying. I have already sent off my ucas application this Monday, and also have finished my COPA(similar to SAQ for Cambridge) this Wednesday. Do I need to send any of my transcript to Cambridge or any other unis? I also applied for LSE, UCL, Durham and Warwick
Reply 1
Original post by LynnFan
Hello, I’m an international student having IGCSE(similar to GCSE), AS(econ&phy), Alevel(math) and AP (psychology) for applying. I have already sent off my ucas application this Monday, and also have finished my COPA(similar to SAQ for Cambridge) this Wednesday. Do I need to send any of my transcript to Cambridge or any other unis? I also applied for LSE, UCL, Durham and Warwick

Hi! I'm also technically an international student, I'm Irish, and I applied to Cambridge as well :/. Cambridge sends you a Supplementary Application Questionnaire to complete, and there's a section in it to upload a transcript. They have a flowchart that tells you whether or not you need to upload a transcript though.
Hope that helped! I applied for Law, what about you?
Reply 2
I’m doing psychology, which should be pbs at Cambridge: ) My school required us to fill in the ucas with our teachers’ email, so I haven’t got access to my SAQ and my teacher said she would do that : / Thank you so much for your suggestions, I would ask her for that
Reply 3
You probably did Edexcel/CAIE igcse, right? No transcripts for you, I'm pretty sure. Yaay! (another fellow intl. candidate here)

Quick Reply

Latest