xtommyx
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
URGENT HELP!

My Extended Project is about vaccines, on my UCAS education section do I put "Extended Project L3" and the subject as Biology? Or do I make the subject Vaccines?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Is this an EPQ or a different sort of extended project (EE in IB etc?)
confuzzledteen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'd say Biology. I put mine as "Economics EPQ."
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
For EPQ the subject should be a short version of the Final Title (or working title) of your project. Don't summarise it as the discipline area or subject area - it should match the information in your actual EPQ
PQ
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by confuzzledteen)
I'd say Biology. I put mine as "Economics EPQ."
Why did you do that? An EPQ is suppose to cover content not covered by other A level subjects - if you don't give your project title then it looks like you've not actually expanded your research beyond the A level curriculum.
confuzzledteen
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
Why did you do that? An EPQ is suppose to cover content not covered by other A level subjects - if you don't give your project title then it looks like you've not actually expanded your research beyond the A level curriculum.
Because the UCAS Referee at my school told me to do so. My EPQ is, after all, about Economics - what I specifically wrote about though isn't part of the A Level Economics curriculum.
confuzzledteen
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
For EPQ the subject should be a short version of the Final Title (or working title) of your project. Don't summarise it as the discipline area or subject area - it should match the information in your actual EPQ
But I agree that this makes more sense - wish I had done that lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (12)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (7)
7.87%
I need help with filling out the application form (5)
5.62%
I need help with my personal statement (36)
40.45%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (23)
25.84%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2.25%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (4)
4.49%

Watched Threads