AAAqs
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi there,
I am wanting to study computer games/ 3d modelling (something art/graphics based) but on the other hand, PE teaching.
Any advice on how to make a good and convincing personal statement when applying for two very different courses?
OCorOOC6337
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
I'd definitely suggest referring directly to both subjects, if in different contexts. You could probably refer to creativity and appealing to people in both, so perhaps try and lead certain skills and traits into, so as to try and make one cohesive statement and have it be less jarring when you switch. Good luck!
Newman University Official Rep
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by AAAqs)
Hi there,
I am wanting to study computer games/ 3d modelling (something art/graphics based) but on the other hand, PE teaching.
Any advice on how to make a good and convincing personal statement when applying for two very different courses?
Hi, you can also check out these top tips to help you write the perfect personal statement for uni https://www2.newman.ac.uk/blog/2019/...or-university/
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
You can't write a decent PS for two different subjects like that. You have two options:

1. Choose what you want now, and focus your PS on that
2. Still go for both courses, write a PS for one and see if the unis for the other course will accept an alternative PS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (275)
56.35%
I don't have everything I need (213)
43.65%

Watched Threads