Want more information about this university?

Official University of Manchester 2021 Applicants thread

Watch
studifstyle
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey, has/is anyone else applying to Manchester.
What course are you applying for?
What subjects do you study now?

I applied for law and got an offer (AAA) a couple of days ago.
Let's chat and meet new people!
Last edited by studifstyle; 1 month ago
lod21
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi!
I'm applying for medicine (hopefully with the European study option), and I do biology, chemistry, and French at the moment.
I haven't heard anything back yet, but I only applied yesterday so that's not really surprising.
Congrats on your law offer by the way!
studifstyle
Rep:
?
(Original post by lod21)
Hi!
I'm applying for medicine (hopefully with the European study option), and I do biology, chemistry, and French at the moment.
I haven't heard anything back yet, but I only applied yesterday so that's not really surprising.
Congrats on your law offer by the way!
thank you! best of luck!
liliass
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
CONGRATS ON YOUR OFFER!!! that's great, you must be so glad i applied on the 14th for politics and french, but I haven't even had an email saying they've received my application yet ... I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little worried!! all my other unis have given me one, but not manchester 😅 is anyone else in the same boat?!?!
studifstyle
Rep:
?
(Original post by liliass)
CONGRATS ON YOUR OFFER!!! that's great, you must be so glad i applied on the 14th for politics and french, but I haven't even had an email saying they've received my application yet ... I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little worried!! all my other unis have given me one, but not manchester 😅 is anyone else in the same boat?!?!
thank you! Good luck!
stillerv
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by studifstyle)
Hey, has/is anyone else applying to Manchester.
What course are you applying for?
What subjects do you study now?

I applied for law and got an offer (AAA) a couple of days ago.
Let's chat and meet new people!
HI! I also got an offer for Law (with International Studies) on Wednesday!! So I might see you there if I choose Manchester
studifstyle
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by stillerv)
HI! I also got an offer for Law (with International Studies) on Wednesday!! So I might see you there if I choose Manchester
ooh cool! Where else did you apply?
stillerv
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by studifstyle)
ooh cool! Where else did you apply?
I have also applied to KCL, Nottingham and Sheffield for Law as well as CSSD for a BA in Acting
alisha.h
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
congrats on ur offer!!
Im applying for chemistry with medicinal chemistry, and I take chemistry, maths + geography A level + EPQ
hoping to send my application off after half-term
gemmawallis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by liliass)
Same! I applied on the 12th and still no acknowledgement from Manchester but I have from all my other unis! Bit worried now
studifstyle
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by stillerv)
I have also applied to KCL, Nottingham and Sheffield for Law as well as CSSD for a BA in Acting
ooh nice! I also applied to KCL haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (672)
33.65%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (849)
42.51%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (385)
19.28%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed