I am a diagnosted sociopath, ask me anything!

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Ravena2018
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
What are sociopaths?
A sociopath is a term used to describe someone who has antisocial personality disorder (ASPD). People with ASPD can’t understand others’ feelings. They’ll often break rules or make impulsive decisions without feeling guilty for the harm they cause.
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
What’s the worst thing you’ve done?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Noodlzzz)
What’s the worst thing you’ve done?
I was friends with someone for years, I made them fall in love with me, then when they said they loved me I laugh at them and broke all ties. Things did not end well for them.
DiddyDec
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How can you be diagnosed with a mental health condition that isn't even in DSM 5?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
How can you be diagnosed with a mental health condition that isn't even in DSM 5?
So the main problem is that in reality it is hard to identify anyone that has a mental health condition in general, being in DSM 5 or any other psychiatric association, the reason being simple: The is not a specific textbook diagnostic characteristics for every single one! Some will always have key "symptoms" that are characteristic of specific conditions . Others like psychopathy or sociopathy vary tremendously, and are very hard to be studied because it is hard to find a sociopath/ psychopath willing to cooperate to be a "lab rat".
Navboi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What are your favourite subjects in class? Are you good at maths? do you enjoy watching movies or do you find them boring? Do you listen to music?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by Navboi)
What are your favourite subjects in class? Are you good at maths? do you enjoy watching movies or do you find them boring? Do you listen to music?
Favorite subject : I guess biology. Yes I am good at math, chemistry, physics. I don't particular find movies appealing, doesn't matter the genre. Yes I listen to music, not any music, just those that I consider worth being listened to.( Beethoven, Bach, Mozart, Tchaikovsky and others.)
TND
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who diagnosed you?
Zamestaneh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What do you believe happens tto you after you die?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
I have been with 3 different psychiatrists, 2 different therapists, and then finally a psychotherapist, who accepted the challenge and figured out the game I was playing with the other doctors XD.
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zamestaneh)
What do you believe happens tto you after you die?
When I arrive there I will see.
I honestly don't care. If I die, I die.
Last edited by Ravena2018; 1 week ago
Navboi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What gives you the most pleasure in life? Do you play video games? Do you (truthfully) believe you are better than an average person? What are your career aspirations and goals?
TND
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's not very funny to joke about serious mental illness, which is a disabilty.
Zamestaneh
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ravena2018)
When I arrive there I will see.
I honestly don't care. If I die, I die.
Do you not have concern for your own well-being i.e. if you suffer
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How has it affected your life?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
What gives you the most pleasure in life? Do you play video games? Do you (truthfully) believe you are better than an average person? What are your career aspirations and goals?
Make other people miserable. Call of Duty, Modern Warfare. Yes I believe I am superior to everyone. Going to college to be a large animal vet, because hell why not!?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by Zamestaneh)
Do you not have concern for your own well-being i.e. if you suffer
Sure I care for my own survive, that is the most important to me. But if I die, there is nothing more I can do about it, I will be dead, no reason to worry.
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
How has it affected your life?
I have to blend in with others, since I don't know what other people feel. I have to follow the standards and morals of society, just because it is in my best interest. I can't always say what I think because if I want to use people I have to play nice to get what I want.
Navboi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What are your attitudes towards comedy? would you say you have a twisted sense of humour? Do you have a hard time getting jokes, or do you get them easily but you just don't find them funny? Do you have any examples in where in which you found something funny, and no one else did, or the vise versa?
Ravena2018
Rep:
?
What are your attitudes towards comedy? would you say you have a twisted sense of humour? Do you have a hard time getting jokes, or do you get them easily but you just don't find them funny? Do you have any examples in where in which you found something funny, and no one else did, or the vise versa?
I find comedy boring mainly because I am unable to relate.Twisted sense of humor completely. I get jokes very easily but don't find them funny. For me a person that was run over because the idiot was playing Pokemon go crossing the road deserved to be laugh at.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (177)
14.53%
I'm not sure (56)
4.6%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (357)
29.31%
I have already dropped out (35)
2.87%
I'm not a current university student (593)
48.69%

Watched Threads