(WCH11) IAL Chemistry Unit 1- 12 January 2021 (Exam Discussion)

Watch this thread
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi guys, I maybe early on starting this discussion. But the early bird catches the worm. This discussion is for the Chemistry Unit 1 paper in January 2021 series for EDEXCEL IAL. Please feel free to post any Questions, Doubts, Notes and youtube video links that can help anyone sitting for the paper. Please lets not go off topic and discuss about other things. Goodluck everyone!
vghkk
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
https://chembase.lk/past-papers/
this have the latest papers
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by vghkk)
https://chembase.lk/past-papers/
this have the latest papers
Thank you for this! Much appreciated
winterbearkim
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hi, please do post some hard questions here so that we can all work together to understand them!
daylight08
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What do you think they will mainly focus on for this exam?
Valerialk
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Guys im doing unit 4 tomorrow 😭any one got any predicted questions?? Im so scared
athar2121
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Valerialk)
Guys im doing unit 4 tomorrow 😭any one got any predicted questions?? Im so scared
i just did the bio paper, and lemme tell u, be prepared, idk what ur gon do in chem but just be prepared cuz um examiners being weird
Valerialk
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
OMFG😭😭shit i hate edexcel why they doing this to us. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low. Imma study so much rn.
athar2121
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
OMFG😭😭shit i hate edexcel why they doing this to us. Hopefully the grade boundaries are low. Imma study so much rn.
dude please sign petitions!!! i wanna get em cancelled
Valerialk
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Same i will do that. Im just so tired 😓 and the grade boundaries are always so high even if i try my best i end up not doing so well.
winterbearkim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Good luck for unit 4! I am not very sure what they would focus on for unit 1 though.. looking at the new Oct paper mark scheme I realized that the marking scheme had changed significantly. Don't y'all agree?
athar2121
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by winterbearkim)
Good luck for unit 4! I am not very sure what they would focus on for unit 1 though.. looking at the new Oct paper mark scheme I realized that the marking scheme had changed significantly. Don't y'all agree?
its so weird and random now
winterbearkim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by athar2121)
its so weird and random now
Yeah true
winterbearkim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone have any difficult questions for Unit 1?
Valerialk
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Omfg guys😭it wasn’t hard at all but it was so long I didn’t finish solving and i left the last question even tho it was just graphing i want to kill myself so bad. The grade boundaries will probably be high af
Sham96
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Omfg guys😭it wasn’t hard at all but it was so long I didn’t finish solving and i left the last question even tho it was just graphing i want to kill myself so bad. The grade boundaries will probably be high af
OMFG, same!! It was an alright paper but was so effing long. I couldn't do the last question as well. Hoping for low grade boundaries sigh
bubbleteamaniac
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
MCQ was hard....it’s really long and I left 2 questions that have 2 marks.....also got a few questions wrong alr I cry
winterbearkim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bubbleteamaniac)
MCQ was hard....it’s really long and I left 2 questions that have 2 marks.....also got a few questions wrong alr I cry
Unit 4?
anmad1831
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
omg is this unit 4
Valerialk
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes its unit 4
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Does school Maths prepare people well enough for the future?

Yes, it gives everyone a good foundation for any future path (23)
33.33%
Somewhat, if your future involves maths/STEM (31)
44.93%
No, it doesn't teach enough practical life skills (14)
20.29%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
1.45%

Watched Threads