Do Kings College London do interviews for Undergrad?

Watch this thread
Zakaladin
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm applying for Mathematics (Msci) and wondering if they do interviews. I am aware that if so, it will probably be online this year. I couldn't find much help on their website though...
Mina Abdulkerim
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
information are in their website
Zakaladin
Rep:
(Original post by Mina Abdulkerim)
information are in their website
Could you maybe help me? I did state that I couldn't find any help on their website...
Mina Abdulkerim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
ofcourse:-) well as I've read it think there are two components of interview 1.Mathematical interview teach you for some new mathematics, the purpose to determine how effective at mathematics you arw.

2.personal interview they'll ask abt your reason for attending the course & applying to King's?abt your interests?your aspirations?
Mina Abdulkerim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
& again Candidates are interviewed for mathematics at King's have two interviews with college mathematical staff.

IMPORTANT
There is no Pre-interview at king's
rather the students who are invited will take written test work.

I hope it's clear:-)
Zakaladin
Rep:
(Original post by Mina Abdulkerim)
& again Candidates are interviewed for mathematics at King's have two interviews with college mathematical staff.

IMPORTANT
There is no Pre-interview at king's
rather the students who are invited will take written test work.

I hope it's clear:-)
So there are 2 interviews, and a written test, correct? Many thanks
Mina Abdulkerim
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Zakaladin)
So there are 2 interviews, and a written test, correct? Many thanks
Your welcome:-)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (14)
31.11%
Take a gap year (10)
22.22%
Resit my exams (8)
17.78%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (6)
13.33%
I don't know yet (4)
8.89%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
6.67%

Watched Threads