The Student Room Group

* Official Graduate Scheme 2021 Thread *

I have noticed that there isn't a main thread set up for graduate scheme applications for 2021.

Please use this channel to share / ask any questions regarding your graduate 2021 application to any schemes.

Feel free to introduce yourself too! Here is a template:

Employer: A | B | C
Scheme: A | B | C

Current employers offering Graduate Schemes:

Spoiler

Have fun!
(edited 3 years ago)
thankyou protesica what schemes have you applied too
Reply 2
ADVICE PLEASE: i’ve applied to many MANY schemes this year but i’m either rejected straight away or after the ac.
the feedback from the ac are not even helpful because it just tells me teamwork was a weak point, but in another ac it’s my strongest skill?
i’m feeling really demotivated and not sure what to do because i would really like to work in asset management but things are just not going my way.
does anyone have any advice on what i could do to secure a job this year and not have to wait for the next cycle?
Has anyone heard back after their video interview for the air engineering technician position apprenticeship as they said we would hear back mid june but I have not received anything
Original post by zach.ka
ADVICE PLEASE: i’ve applied to many MANY schemes this year but i’m either rejected straight away or after the ac.
the feedback from the ac are not even helpful because it just tells me teamwork was a weak point, but in another ac it’s my strongest skill?
i’m feeling really demotivated and not sure what to do because i would really like to work in asset management but things are just not going my way.
does anyone have any advice on what i could do to secure a job this year and not have to wait for the next cycle?

how's it's going Buddy

Quick Reply

Latest