The Student Room Group

A level maths

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol imma finish chemistry & biology too, maths seemed easier to finish 😂😂

Lol i just read this and realised you did the same subjects as meee. I got my grades back and got 4A* just took a gap year now and gonna enter uni same time as you
Original post by tbi_zlx
Ohhhhh same as mee what uniss. What subjects you taking for a levels

Leicester, kings, imperial, cardiff

I take biology, chemistry and maths A level

99999999999 at GCSE
Original post by tbi_zlx
Lol i just read this and realised you did the same subjects as meee. I got my grades back and got 4A* just took a gap year now and gonna enter uni same time as you

What you get for UCAT? and GCSE?
What you get for UCAT? and GCSE?

For UCAT i got 895 and for GCSEs i got all 9s plus A distinction in further mathematics. In BMAT I got 9,9, 5A
Leicester, kings, imperial, cardiff

I take biology, chemistry and maths A level

99999999999 at GCSE

Look at youuu damnnnnnn and oooh i might see you at imperial thennn since we gon be the same yearr. Lemme know how it goesss yeahh. Id love to hear from a fellow med student. If you ever need me just pm me or i can give u my socials so you can pm me whenever you need
Original post by tbi_zlx
For UCAT i got 895 and for GCSEs i got all 9s plus A distinction in further mathematics. In BMAT I got 9,9, 5A

You got 3580 for UCAT? Wtf
You got 3580 for UCAT? Wtf

Aha yupp i didnt revise for it. I kinda find out bout 2 days before that i had to do it
Original post by tbi_zlx
Aha yupp i didnt revise for it. I kinda find out bout 2 days before that i had to do it

Lmao
Sweaty🤣😂

How did you revise for your subjects ? Give me a detailed response please 😂😂😂
Original post by tbi_zlx

I only got 3060 lmao
I only got 3060 lmao

Thats still really goooddd thats like 750 or so rightt. What band did u get
Lmao
Sweaty🤣😂

How did you revise for your subjects ? Give me a detailed response please 😂😂😂

Ill tryyy but i can send you my timetable from a levels if you want. Thatll help you establish what i did aha
Original post by tbi_zlx
Thats still really goooddd thats like 750 or so rightt. What band did u get

1😂😂😂 wbu
Original post by tbi_zlx
Ill tryyy but i can send you my timetable from a levels if you want. Thatll help you establish what i did aha

Ok I’ll msg u now lol
1😂😂😂 wbu

1 tooo
Btw i realise a lotta ppl didnt understand why i got so low. Thats my average btw guys. I got 3580 in total with band 1
Loool i knowww but i got some pms saying how the hell did i get such a low score so i had to explain that was my average aha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending