What is your favourite item from Greggs?

Watch this thread
Icosagon
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Greggs is elite and no one can change my mind about that. My favourite is the noble chicken bake!
Last edited by Icosagon; 1 year ago
rxyaltyx
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Steak bake
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
Steak bake
Ooh yum. I can’t actually eat beef but a lot of people say that one is their fave!
rxyaltyx
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by summerberry19)
Ooh yum. I can’t actually eat beef but a lot of people say that one is their fave!
Oh ok. It's amazing, but my second favourite would probably be the sausage roll
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by rxyaltyx)
Oh ok. It's amazing, but my second favourite would probably be the sausage roll
Mmm me too! My brother first peels off all the pastry and eats it, and then savours the sausage in the middle!
Icosagon
Rep:
Mmm me too! My brother first peels off all the pastry and eats it, and then savours the sausage in the middle!
I haven’t been to Greggs in ages because of lockdown
Mesopotamian.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The triple chocolate muffin with the gooey centre :adore:
Edit: just checked my Greggs reward app and I have 3 rewards :dance:
Last edited by Mesopotamian.; 1 year ago
JustOneMoreThing
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The exit door.
Ivartheboneless
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The exit sign.
Admit-One
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Sausage & bean slice + caramel doughnut
GabiAbi84
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I haven’t been to Greggs in ages because of lockdown
Greggs is now on Just eat and delivers (most places) 😀
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by Mesopotamian.)
The triple chocolate muffin with the gooey centre :adore:
Edit: just checked my Greggs reward app and I have 3 rewards :dance:
Mmmm delicious! I never knew there was a Greggs app! I’m definitely getting it

(Original post by JustOneMoreThing)
The exit door.
(Original post by Ivartheboneless)
The exit sign.
:mad:

(Original post by Admit-One)
Sausage & bean slice + caramel doughnut
My brother looooves the sausage and bean slice. Never tried the doughnut though.... are the soups any good?

(Original post by GabiAbi84)
Greggs is now on Just eat and delivers (most places) 😀
Really? I’ll beg my mum and dad
Bio 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I've had a pie from there and it was mostly empty. Not elite food.
stereotypeasian
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
the iconic sausage rolls :smug:
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
yum yums :groovy:
Plain1
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Definitely a sausage roll. Those Greggs ones from Iceland are awful though. They don't even taste the same anymore.
Callicious
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Baynes > Greggs.
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
cheese & onion bake :fan:
Icosagon
Rep:
(Original post by Bio 7)
I've had a pie from there and it was mostly empty. Not elite food.
Try the chicken bake - it’s elitely (I don’t know if that’s a word) full of creamy chicken goodness .

(Original post by stereotypeasian)
the iconic sausage rolls :smug:
Oh yeah

(Original post by parmezanne)
yum yums :groovy:
Aren’t yum yum the best thing in the entire world? Have you tried toffee ones? Mmm-mmm-mmm!

(Original post by Plain1)
Definitely a sausage roll. Those Greggs ones from Iceland are awful though. They don't even taste the same anymore.
That’s true. Cooking them in a domestic oven must be really different from the ones they have in the shops...

(Original post by Callicious)
Baynes > Greggs.
Never tried Baynes?!

(Original post by markovchain17)
cheese & onion bake :fan:
Plain1
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Try the chicken bake - it’s elitely (I don’t know if that’s a word) full of creamy chicken goodness .

Oh yeah

Aren’t yum yum the best thing in the entire world? Have you tried toffee ones? Mmm-mmm-mmm!

That’s true. Cooking them in a domestic oven must be really different from the ones they have in the shops...

Never tried Baynes?!

It's a different recipe, they changed it last year. Nothing to do with cooking it differently.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
19.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (36)
24.16%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (77)
51.68%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.7%

Watched Threads