Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Currently Active Users: 23 (20 members and 3 guests)

:eek: where is every1?

ReputationRep:
    I just got here

ReputationRep:
    some of my links keep not working......i dunno whether thats happened to other people, but there's a possibility

ReputationRep:
    shopping..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by [email protected])
    some of my links keep not working......i dunno whether thats happened to other people, but there's a possibility
    I did get a cannot find server message for about a minute just now...the number of people online is near/over 100 now though.

ReputationRep:
    some hiddennow it's 89 something but weird :O:O:Oandnwhy there is server busy messages with this small number of memembers?????//

i got a database error then there was no1 online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BhArJ)
    Currently Active Users: 23 (20 members and 3 guests)

:eek: where is every1?
    Are you looking at the active users on the general chat forum? If you scroll down to the bottom of GC it shows you who's viewing GC only, whereas if you go to the main TSR home it shows you everyone who is online (something like 250 at the moment).

when this was first posted, there were actually 23 users on the site

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    Are you looking at the active users on the general chat forum? If you scroll down to the bottom of GC it shows you who's viewing GC only, whereas if you go to the main TSR home it shows you everyone who is online (something like 250 at the moment).
    No that was from the main page as I copied and pasted it into an Msn conversation earlier.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luize)
    No that was from the main page as I copied and pasted it into an Msn conversation earlier.
    Well that's a turn-up for the books :dontknow:

(Original post by glance)
    Well that's a turn-up for the books :dontknow:
    there was problems so i think it had just came back online

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.