username5434114
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
does anyone have any good diagnostic radiography articles i can write about in my personal statement?
pixelated19
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
hey! i’m applying for the same course and have had difficulty finding a book directly related to radiography but i decided to mention richard snell’s clinical anatomy. i managed to find a pdf online somewhere hope this helps
username5434114
Rep:
?
(Original post by pixelated19)
hey! i’m applying for the same course and have had difficulty finding a book directly related to radiography but i decided to mention richard snell’s clinical anatomy. i managed to find a pdf online somewhere hope this helps
Thank you! there is also a live seminar on the 11th of november at St. george’s uni if you’re interested
pixelated19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by pkk0304)
Thank you! there is also a live seminar on the 11th of november at St. george’s uni if you’re interested
ahhh you’re an absolute legend, i’m applying for st. george’s so that will come in handy thank you! there’s a society of radiologists website i believe and it has some articles you may want to read i manger to find research papers by just searching radiography research
username5434114
Rep:
?
ahhh you’re an absolute legend, i’m applying for st. george’s so that will come in handy thank you! there’s a society of radiologists website i believe and it has some articles you may want to read i manger to find research papers by just searching radiography research
thank you sm! which other unis are you applying to?
pixelated19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
thank you sm! which other unis are you applying to?
no problem there aren’t that many options and i didn’t wanna move anywhere more than a couple of hours from home so my favourable option right now is st george’s since london isn’t far from me. but i’m also applying to london south bank, brighton and portsmouth. how about you
username5434114
Rep:
?
no problem there aren’t that many options and i didn’t wanna move anywhere more than a couple of hours from home so my favourable option right now is st george’s since london isn’t far from me. but i’m also applying to london south bank, brighton and portsmouth. how about you
i’m applying leeds, keele, uwe bristol, liverpool and i’m not sure about my 5th option!
pixelated19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
i’m applying leeds, keele, uwe bristol, liverpool and i’m not sure about my 5th option!
ooh you got all the good options 😁 if i didn’t live so south i would’ve applied to the same unis! good luck on it all, i hope we both get where we wanted
username5434114
Rep:
?
ooh you got all the good options 😁 if i didn’t live so south i would’ve applied to the same unis! good luck on it all, i hope we both get where we wanted
good luck! hope you get the options you want have you sent your application off yet?
pixelated19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
good luck! hope you get the options you want have you sent your application off yet?
not yet! i’m waiting for my application to be checked by teachers (my schools a little slow lmao). how about you. also do you know how the predicted grades process works? is there a deadline for when the teachers have to get it done and is it able to be changed? i haven’t heard anything from teachers so i’m not sure
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
@pixelated19 and pkk0304 make a cute couple
pixelated19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
LMFAOOOO 😭 i cant help being irresistible
St George's, University of London
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey all!

Obviously direct books and articles for Diagnostic Radiography are fantastic but if you're struggling to find them/want more than you can find, remember any books and articles related to radiography or even just healthcare in general are going to be beneficial and give you more of an idea of what your future career will be like!

Best wishes,
Lauren
3rd Year Biomedical Science Student
SGUL Official Rep
username5434114
Rep:
?
not yet! i’m waiting for my application to be checked by teachers (my schools a little slow lmao). how about you. also do you know how the predicted grades process works? is there a deadline for when the teachers have to get it done and is it able to be changed? i haven’t heard anything from teachers so i’m not sure
same! i’m just waiting for it to be checked, hopefully i send it off before half term. i’m not sure about predicted grades my teachers gave them to me right after mocks, maybe you’ll find out when you’re going through you’re application with your referee after paying and sending
username5434114
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
we bond over our diagnostic radiography application 🙈🤝
pixelated19
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
same! i’m just waiting for it to be checked, hopefully i send it off before half term. i’m not sure about predicted grades my teachers gave them to me right after mocks, maybe you’ll find out when you’re going through you’re application with your referee after paying and sending
yeah i defo wanted to get mine done before half term! i don’t wanna waste any revision time doing it 😁 i haven’t heard much about the references either so i supposed they go hand in hand
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.68%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (27)
10.93%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.29%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
23.08%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.15%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.88%

Watched Threads