pkk0304
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
uni websites say applicants require an in-depth knowledge about diagnostic radiography in their application as we can’t shadow radiographers due to corona virus. how can i show an understanding about this degree?
Edit; i have applied for an online seminar but it’s a month away and i plan on sending my application within a week so can i still talk about it. also i have found a youtube video called 'diagnostic radiography' can i say i 'attended a diagnostic radiography taster session'
Last edited by pkk0304; 1 month ago
confuzzledteen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
MOOCs, Further Reading, online lectures/seminars, EPQ x
Orlando22
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pkk0304)
uni websites say applicants require an in-depth knowledge about diagnostic radiography in their application as we can’t shadow radiographers due to corona virus. how can i show an understanding about this degree?
There are quite a lot of write ups on line of "a day in the life of a diagnostic radiographer" maybe reading those and watching youtube videos with the same title too which could be good.
Keep a note of the ones you watch and reflect on what you see and why it makes you want to study this subject. Then you can say that you used these resources as work experience was cancelled.
pkk0304
Rep:
?
(Original post by confuzzledteen)
MOOCs, Further Reading, online lectures/seminars, EPQ x
thank you! i have applied for an online seminar but it’s a month away and i plan on sending my application within a week so can i still talk about it? x
pkk0304
Rep:
?
(Original post by Orlando22)
There are quite a lot of write ups on line of "a day in the life of a diagnostic radiographer" maybe reading those and watching youtube videos with the same title too which could be good.
Keep a note of the ones you watch and reflect on what you see and why it makes you want to study this subject. Then you can say that you used these resources as work experience was cancelled.
thank you! i have applied for an online seminar but it’s a month away and i plan on sending my application within a week so can i still talk about it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads