The Student Room Group

Access to HE diploma

Hi

Just wondering how long you get responses from your tutors and how long to moderate a unit?

I want to progress through my course but am concerned that it will take weeks to get feedback from a unit to then be able to move on. Especially when sending I we drafts before submissions.

Thanks

Aimee
Reply 1
Be thankful your allowed to send drafts. I didn't get that luxury.

Most colleges have a policy of like 2 weeks or 10 working days for turn around on feedback.
So, thats probably how long you should expect. Although I have had to wait over a month before for feedback. So it can vary. Depends how busy your teachers are.

So, you got it pretty easy.
If I was you I'd type up a draft early on, probably not worrying about referencing and just send it to get feedback.
That way you get an idea if the way your going is right and to get feedback on maybe what you need to include.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
It was 2 weeks for us. We were allowed a draft on the first assignment that was a pass only. After that, no drafts. That's pretty lucky to get drafts.
I think the whole draft thing doesn't apply after unit 3. It states we have to send a draft.

Thanks for the tips, will send drafts now. So they get them in time.

I'm on a fast track course, complete in 7 months. So havn't really got a blooming month to wait for feedback!!
Reply 4
Original post by Aimeeblearns
I think the whole draft thing doesn't apply after unit 3. It states we have to send a draft.

Thanks for the tips, will send drafts now. So they get them in time.

I'm on a fast track course, complete in 7 months. So havn't really got a blooming month to wait for feedback!!

Aren't they all about 7 months? I think mine was 8 at college.
My draft took 2 weeks to come back but I had other assignments to get on with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending