Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
If my university requires BBB and I had received ABC would they still let me in?
Ghanna
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
call them up and ask
stress2.1
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If my university requires BBB and I had received ABC would they still let me in?
depends on UCAS points too, check if it is comparable to BBB as you got that A. Could you delay ucas to improve your grades? That's what i'm doing
Anonymous #1
(Original post by stress2.1)
depends on UCAS points too, check if it is comparable to BBB as you got that A. Could you delay ucas to improve your grades? That's what i'm doing
I’m already at uni but I don’t like it and wanna leave to go to Newcastle next year but I’m unsure whether to retake my a levels again.
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi Anonymous,

Entry requirements vary via programme so if you could please share which programme you are interesting in studying, we can look into this for you

- Laura
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Newcastle University)
Hi Anonymous,

Entry requirements vary via programme so if you could please share which programme you are interesting in studying, we can look into this for you

- Laura
I wanted to do Law but I’m eligible through partners
Anonymous #1
Medkid100
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Call up the university and ask for clarification, your grades are very close so the best way to dispel any doubts is to ask them yourself!
Newcastle University
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I wanted to do Law but I’m eligible through partners
Hi Anonymous,

Great We went ahead and asked our Law School about this and they shared that our official partners offer is BBB. With ABC, we couldn’t give any assurance as to acceptance but we would still encourage students to apply and we will ensure it gets close consideration. Their personal statement would need to includes clear motivation to study law too.

Hope this helps & good luck with the application! Any further admission queries, please get in touch with our Law School direct at [email protected].

- Laura
student424
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m already at uni but I don’t like it and wanna leave to go to Newcastle next year but I’m unsure whether to retake my a levels again.
Probably still worth applying.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (78)
26.71%
No - I have already returned home (35)
11.99%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (58)
19.86%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (31)
10.62%
No - I live at home during term anyway (90)
30.82%

Watched Threads