Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I desperately need your help and it would be useful if you knew this topic area well but any help would be great!

I need to write my literature review on a topic of our interest. I've chosen to do mine on the creativity of dreams, using neuroscience to investigate the science behind the creativity of dreams and whether people with mental health disorders such as schizophrenia, addiction & depression can produce dreams & recall them as dopamine levels are linked to dream recall and creation.
I think I also want to write about the types of dreams people with mental health disorders dream about vs people who don't have disorders - Or will that be too much for my essay ?

There's just so many ideas I have like I want to mention REM sleep, sleep cycle, sleep paralysis, lucid dreaming etc but I think my own brain is going to explode with all these ideas!!!!

I need your help to produce a good concise question for my essay where these ideas will be included in a clear way or if some of those ideas are not useful, please please let me know so I can cross them off my list.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!
tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Choose a topic and then do some research on it. Also I’m going to advise you to not to be so desperate for help.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (324)
56.06%
I don't have everything I need (254)
43.94%

Watched Threads