anamaria2
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I am worried about my student finance.
On my Gov account, it says like 'Are you withdrawing or suspending from your course? Send us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter so we can stop your next payment, otherwise, you might get paid too much'
and I didn't do anything.
The thing is that I applied by post like I send the application paper by post because it didn't let me do it online.
What can I do? In November I think I need to pay for university.

Thank you
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by anamaria2)
Hello, I am worried about my student finance.
On my Gov account, it says like 'Are you withdrawing or suspending from your course? Send us a direct message on Facebook or Twitter so we can stop your next payment, otherwise, you might get paid too much'
and I didn't do anything.
The thing is that I applied by post like I send the application paper by post because it didn't let me do it online.
What can I do? In November I think I need to pay for university.

Thank you
Hi, this is a general message and doesn't apply specifically to you. If you have not withdrawn then you don't need to contact us.
When did you apply?
Thanks, Isaac
anamaria2
Rep:
?
I think at the end of July. I'm just worried like in November i need to pay the school. And every one was accepted buy I'm still waiting for the student loan
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think at the end of July. I'm just worried like in November i need to pay the school. And every one was accepted buy I'm still waiting for the student loan
Our EU applications are taking around 11 weeks, around 3 months to process at the moment.

You can call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter and we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
anamaria2
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Our EU applications are taking around 11 weeks, around 3 months to process at the moment.

You can call us or message us on Facebook/Twitter and we can review your account.
Thanks, Isaac
Ok, thank you so much! 😊
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ok, thank you so much! 😊
You're welcome
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (676)
41.37%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.2%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads