The Student Room Group

Deloitte 2021 graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by samy789
did it change recently or its been like that for a while and when did you complete your job simulation ?

I did it at the start of February
Original post by Positive65
It was around a week ago also very strange.

Yh, hopefully it's positive.
Did my final interview over a week ago and was told I'd hear in 72 working hours, anyone else had a delayed response at this stage (rejection or offer)?

They did take around 3 months to get back to me after my job simulation but I was expecting to get my feedback from the final interview quicker.
Original post by s.687
Did my final interview over a week ago and was told I'd hear in 72 working hours, anyone else had a delayed response at this stage (rejection or offer)?

They did take around 3 months to get back to me after my job simulation but I was expecting to get my feedback from the final interview quicker.

What role and office did you apply for? I got an offer before my feedback report and the offer was 2 days after the final stage assessment.
Original post by s.687
Risky advisory Digital Risk in London

Ah, London is probably much busier than the others. Best of luck though!
Reply 1185
Original post by s.687

I did my final stage assessment in late January and I'm still waiting for an outcome.
Original post by rh99
I did my final stage assessment in late January and I'm still waiting for an outcome.

whattt how??
Reply 1187
Original post by humnaa
whattt how??

Mmmhmm :smile:
Reply 1188
Same here... Did my final interview for tax in Reading last week and still waiting🙈 Best of luck!
None of you will be worst failure then me completely useless over 30,000 applications and nothing complete failure
Hey mate. You ain't a failure. Times are just tough everywhere, just keep the faith an so don't give up. You will go thru💪🤜🏽
Original post by y_amd
Same here... Did my final interview for tax in Reading last week and still waiting🙈 Best of luck!

Hey how was the final interview? Am waiting on mine in late April. Am freaking out
Does anyone know start date for manchester (tax)
Reply 1193
Original post by Stain BUGA
Hey how was the final interview? Am waiting on mine in late April. Am freaking out

Wait, you did your final interview in April 2020 and still haven’t heard?
Original post by rh99
Wait, you did your final interview in April 2020 and still haven’t heard

I think the interview is in April 2021 lmao
Original post by rh99
Wait, you did your final interview in April 2020 and still haven’t heard?

No no as in, I have an interview scheduled for this April. Did my job simulation on the 24th of feb this year.
Original post by Stain BUGA
No no as in, I have an interview scheduled for this April. Did my job simulation on the 24th of feb this year.

What office and location is this for?
Original post by humnaa
What office and location is this for?

Audit and Assurance, Isle of Man.
@Fens3r for some reason its telling me i cant reply to private msg - weird.
Got the invite on the 8th of march.
Is there a group chat or something for audit in London?

Quick Reply

Latest