username5373158
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi guys,

I was planning o doing business a level then I just realised that you have to have a grade 5 in business GCSE. I didn't do business GCSE but I need to do business a level due to my future career path. Please can you suggest a way around this?
lilo16
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Not every school does business GCSE so it shouldn't be a problem, sometimes they might require maths GCSE to take the Business A Level
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
depends on the sixth form/college, i don't think all of them ask for a 5 in gcse business to do it at a-level! if they do perhaps worth emailing them and seeing if you'd still be able to do the course anyway if you did some extra prep work to compensate or something?
username4347578
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
That’s strange. My college offers it to people of interest no matter their grades and whether they’ve done business or not. Perhaps ask them and see if you can go to another college? But this one will accept you don’t worry! It’s tell them your situation
1st superstar
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by huhewhi)
Hi guys,

I was planning o doing business a level then I just realised that you have to have a grade 5 in business GCSE. I didn't do business GCSE but I need to do business a level due to my future career path. Please can you suggest a way around this?
You normally need a 5 in Maths to do business and/or Economics.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (33)
15.42%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (65)
30.37%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (25)
11.68%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (18)
8.41%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (12)
5.61%
I think it's an unfair expectation (58)
27.1%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.4%

Watched Threads