larabr2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Heya, I applied for Midwifery at Cardiff, Southampton, Manchester, Oxford Brookes and Nottingham about a week ago. I was just wondering if anyone else had applied yet and if anyone has received any offers? Thanks!
username3820196
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I’ve applied to Manchester, Liverpool JM, Oxford Brookes, Cardiff and Southampton. Got interview with Manchester tomorrow and Bournemouth in December.
kmbxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got an interview from Plymouth, still waiting for Cardiff, Southampton, Swansea and Bristol UWE. However, I did just apply yesterday so it hasn't been that long that I've had to wait for.
larabr2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by username3820196)
I’ve applied to Manchester, Liverpool JM, Oxford Brookes, Cardiff and Southampton. Got interview with Manchester tomorrow and Bournemouth in December.
How did your manchester interview go? Was yours quite short too?
kmbxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
now got an interview for Bristol UWE
BS33
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Had offers from Manchester and Bournemouth

(Original post by kmbxxx)
now got an interview for Bristol UWE
mnkandu
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by BS33)
Had offers from Manchester and Bournemouth
how long did you wait to get an interview at manchester
BS33
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Had offers from Bournemouth, Oxford Brookes and Manchester. Waiting to hear about an interview for Cardiff
BS33
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by mnkandu)
how long did you wait to get an interview at manchester
Has my interview in mid November and knew about 3 weeks before I think. Application submitted end of September.
BS33
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by larabr2002)
How did your manchester interview go? Was yours quite short too?
Quite short - about 20 minutes. Got offer the next day. How about you?
mnkandu
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BS33)
Quite short - about 20 minutes. Got offer the next day. How about you?
what was the structure of the interview like?
BS33
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone heard from Cardiff?
kmbxxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by BS33)
Anyone heard from Cardiff?
Not yet!
larabr2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Not yet!
I had my interview a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet! Really hope to get in tho.
kmbxxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I had my interview a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back yet! Really hope to get in tho.
Are you from Wales?? I hope so because I’m in England and I haven’t heard anything about an interview yet.
larabr2002
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Are you from Wales?? I hope so because I’m in England and I haven’t heard anything about an interview yet.
No I'm from England too! If it makes you feel better I applied beginning October and didn't receive an email back until end November and my interview was mid December so does take alot of time
mnkandu
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
No I'm from England too! If it makes you feel better I applied beginning October and didn't receive an email back until end November and my interview was mid December so does take alot of time
how was your interview
kmbxxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Ok ah I’m so nervous, I sent my application off on like the 24th Oct. So I hope that makes quite a difference on when they’ll get back to me, I’ve heard of people getting rejected from Cardiff in England and I haven’t been rejected yet so hopefully it’s looking good??
Last edited by kmbxxx; 20 hours ago
Charpitch
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
I have applied to Cardiff, Surrey, Bournemouth(at the Portsmouth campus), and Bristol. Has anyone had interviews or offers from these yet?
kmbxxx
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Charpitch)
I have applied to Cardiff, Surrey, Bournemouth(at the Portsmouth campus), and Bristol. Has anyone had interviews or offers from these yet?
I had my Bristol interview on Monday 11th Jan and got an offer on the Saturday, I wouldn’t worry the two women were lovely and made you feel at ease.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (226)
55.67%
I don't have everything I need (180)
44.33%

Watched Threads