The Student Room Group

Confused about my sexuality

So Im a girl, and I'm confused about my sexuality. I'm definitely attracted to boys, and I can see myself being married to one and having a family etc. However, I sometimes feel attracted to girls? This doesn't really make sense but although I'm sometimes attracted to girls, I can't see myself having a relationship with one. I'm not sure if this is internalized misogyny or something.
Anyway,if anyone has experienced something similiar or has any advice please help!!
Sounds like you're bicurious.
Original post by Anonymous
So Im a girl, and I'm confused about my sexuality. I'm definitely attracted to boys, and I can see myself being married to one and having a family etc. However, I sometimes feel attracted to girls? This doesn't really make sense but although I'm sometimes attracted to girls, I can't see myself having a relationship with one. I'm not sure if this is internalized misogyny or something.
Anyway,if anyone has experienced something similiar or has any advice please help!!

I feel the same but definitely straight haha just like the idea of girls. I think it comes from seeing a girl from a guys perspective that makes them attractive to us and in general a lot of girls are prettier than guys so :smile: I wouldn't overthink it but each to their own. I am soon going to get married etc and I'm happy and a girl wouldnt even cross my mind. it's okay to like it/feel attracted to it but it's understanding where it comes from (possibly seeing a girl from a guys perspective and the fact that girls are just generally prettier haha)

You might be heteroromantic bisexual, I’m one too. I’m a guy though; I’m attracted to both men and women but would only ever want a romantic relationship and marriage with a woman.

I think this is very common tbf. I'm a male so perhaps my perspective is inaccurate; however as far as I'm aware, a large portion of girls consider themselves to he straight however find girls to be attractive. It makes sense to an extent; girls do look much nicer 💁*♀️
Reply 5
You could be bicurious. But dont feel pressured to focus on labels right now, they can be distracting when figuring yourself out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending